Transformation Analysts - 2 Positions
This is an evolving and developing role and may change over time
An Post has undergone a significant transformation over the last number of years, taking bold strategic moves to ensure we continue to deliver as a sustainable, profitable business in the digital world. We are establishing a Transformation Team to meet the business change needs and enable the delivery of successful transformation programmes throughout the business. Reporting to the Transformation Manager, you will contribute to the delivery of transformation initiatives, with specific focus on analysing processes and understanding ways of working to draw valuable insights to support in both problem solving and decision making. This is a great opportunity to join a newly created team within one of Ireland’s leading organisations, and impact the future success of the business transformation agenda.
- Work closely with stakeholders to support the delivery of transformation initiatives.
- Assist in the review, development and / or implementation of any aspect of Target Operating Models (people / processes / technology).
- Assist with the Investigation of business problems and opportunities by aggregating and analysing data to produce insights to inform decision making.
- Support with the analysis of current processes, pain points, opportunities and associated improvement activity.
- Document ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ processes, understanding current ways of working and supporting the identification of opportunities for improvement.
- Support the embedding of new ways of working through training and other interventions.
- Support in the preparation and delivery of workshops and other sessions.
- Support in the creation of documentation relating to processes or ways of working.
- Report on progress against any areas of work assigned.
- Support with the management / maintenance of project assets (e.g. project plans, RAIDS, etc.) ensuring documentation is kept up to date and facilitating effective sharing and communication.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
You will have a relevant third level degree in a business or related discipline with 2 years+ recent, practical, experience in a similar role. You will preferably have been exposed to the fundamentals of Project Management in a previous role with a lean/agile qualification and/or experience being particularly welcome.
You are adept at analysing qualitative and quantitative data with the ability to deliver key insights to stakeholders at a variety of levels. You are focused and driven by your passion to provide a positive impact within the organisation and continuously strive for success and improvement.
- Building & Maintaining Relationships
- Change Management
- Commercial Awareness
- Influencing & Gaining Commitment
About the Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package we offer access to the following:
- An Post Company Medical Scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- An Post Pension Scheme
- On site gym, fitness classes and shower facilities
- Secure on-site bicycle parking & Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- City centre location
How to Apply?
We welcome interested candidates to submit a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position clearly stated in the subject line by 5.00pm on Friday 29th January, 2021.
An Post is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and championing inclusivity. We are happy to facilitate requests for reasonable accommodations to assist candidates in fully engaging with our recruitment processes. Simply contact us via the email above or call us at 01 705 8329. We heartily encourage all interested parties to apply!
More about Us
An Post is one of Ireland’s leading organisations, offering financial and postal services as well being a trusted gateway to government services. We are committed to digital transformation enabling us to build customer-centred competitive services. Read more about our strategy as well as our CSR, sustainability and equality initiatives here!