DeliveryBox for your An Post parcels
DeliveryBox from An Post offers a convenient and secure way to receive letters, packets and parcels, keeping your mail safe at your home or business until you retrieve it.
Perfect for online shoppers, commuters and working families, it means your parcels are in, even when you’re out.
Our DeliveryBox is currently out of stock due to high demand. The expected delivery date for pre-orders is June 2021.
Click here to order and pay a once off charge of €69.99.
Please note that DeliveryBox is currently out of stock and any orders placed are pre-orders for expected delivery in June 2021. For further information, email us at DeliveryBox@anpost.ie
What it offers:
- A weather-resistant, pet-proof, wall-mounted box
- Stylish, discreet and compact, it is suitable for both residential and business use
- A key system which means that just you and An Post can access the box
- Email alerts when we deliver an item
- A smart barcode scanning system which acts as proof of delivery
- Collection of stamped mail or shopping returns from the box when a delivery is made
Buying a box is simple:
- Pre-order Online
- Download a DeliveryBox application form (PDF, 68KB) or get one at your local post office to pre-order
- Fill it out and return it to An Post along with a once-off payment of €69.99
- Pay using a credit or debit card, cheque or postal money order
Our DeliveryBox is currently out of stock due to high demand. You can still pre-order a DeliveryBox online or via our print-out form for just €69.99. The expected delivery date for pre-orders is June 2021. For further information, email us at DeliveryBox@anpost.ie.
Things to know
How big is a DeliveryBox?
The dimensions of the box are as follows:
- Width: 300mm
- Height: 476mm
- Depth: 200mm
What do I get when I buy DeliveryBox?
Each box comes with:
- 1 x DeliveryBox
- 2 x access keys unique to your box
- Unique barcode which acts as proof of delivery
- Installation instructions and accessories
How do I install it?
Watch this step-by-step guide to installing your DeliveryBox.
Do I still need a letterbox?
Yes, you need your current letterbox for all mail received from services other than An Post. DeliveryBox is available for An Post deliveries only.
What happens if I lose my DeliveryBox keys?
If you misplace the keys to your box, download a DeliveryBox Owner Key Replacement Form (PDF, 264KB), fill it out and return it to us with the relevant fee. A charge of €10 per key applies.
How do I discontinue deliveries to my DeliveryBox?
You can do so by writing to An Post at National DeliveryBox Control Centre, 2B, An Post, General Post Office, O’Connell Street Lower, Dublin 1, D01 F5P2.