DeliveryBox for your An Post parcels
DeliveryBox from An Post offers a convenient and secure way to receive letters, packets and parcels, keeping your mail safe at your home or business until you retrieve it.
Perfect for online shoppers, commuters and working families, it means your parcels are in, even when you’re out.
What it offers:
- A weather-resistant, pet-proof, wall-mounted box
- Stylish, discreet and compact, it is suitable for both residential and business use
- A key system which means that just you and An Post can access the box
- Email alerts when we deliver an item
- A smart barcode scanning system which acts as proof of delivery
- Collection of stamped mail or shopping returns from the box when a delivery is made
Buying a box takes just three simple steps:
- Download a DeliveryBox application form (PDF, 68KB) or get one at your local post office
- Fill it out and return it to An Post along with a once-off payment of €69.99
- Pay using a credit or debit card, cheque or postal money order
Your An Post DeliveryBox will arrive within five working days after your payment is processed. For further information, email us at DeliveryBox@anpost.ie.
Things to know
How big is a DeliveryBox?
The dimensions of the box are as follows:
- Width: 300mm
- Height: 476mm
- Depth: 200mm
What do I get when I buy DeliveryBox?
Each box comes with:
- 1 x DeliveryBox
- 2 x access keys unique to your box
- Unique barcode which acts as proof of delivery
- Installation instructions and accessories
How do I install it?
Watch this step-by-step guide to installing your DeliveryBox.
Do I still need a letterbox?
Yes, you need your current letterbox for all mail received from services other than An Post. DeliveryBox is available for An Post deliveries only.
What happens if I lose my DeliveryBox keys?
If you misplace the keys to your box, download a DeliveryBox Owner Key Replacement Form (PDF, 264KB), fill it out and return it to us with the relevant fee. A charge of €10 per key applies.
How do I discontinue deliveries to my DeliveryBox?
You can do so by writing to An Post at National DeliveryBox Control Centre, 2B, An Post, General Post Office, O’Connell Street Lower, Dublin 1, D01 F5P2.