Get your career off to a great start with An Post
There's never been a more exciting time to join
An Post is changing, from an old world dominated by Mail and cash distribution to a new world more focused on e-commerce and financial services.
One company, two businesses
We have restructured our company into two world-class businesses; An Post Mails & Parcels and An Post Retail, each with its own management team and long-term strategy.
Our Mails & Parcels Business is rapidly expanding the eCommerce and mail marketing businesses, growing our share of the competitive parcels sector by 40% in 2018. Our teams throughout Ireland are delivering solutions that make An Post the first choice service provider to many leading national and international companies. The business plays a fundamental role in Irish economic life as the backbone of eCommerce, making sure that communities across Ireland have the same access to goods as in major world cities.
We already manage more cash than any other organisation in Ireland and will seek to diversify and grow our financial and retail services while providing a trusted gateway to government services for our customers, both online and in person. We aim to re-invent the post office network so every town and major village in Ireland has a modern post office, providing the financial technology services our customers need in a cashless society. We are committed to digital transformation and brand rejuvenation so we can offer customer-centred competitive services.
GradPosts, An Post’s graduate employment programme, has career launching opportunities for ambitious graduates who have achieved, or expect to achieve, a minimum of a 2.2 grade in a relevant degree. Commencing in September 2021, the programme is open to candidates who are final year undergraduates and those who graduated in 2019 or 2020. We are looking for graduates who are able to work strongly in teams, to analyse problems and provide customer and quality focused solutions. An Post’s graduate employment programme covers various roles across a wide range of disciplines. It offers graduates unique learning, training and work opportunities in dynamic commercial environments across a two-year programme.
Graduate Positions 2021
- Business Transformation & Process Improvement Project Executive
- Civil Engineer Project Executive
- Communications Project Executive
- Data Engineer Project Executive
- Digital Analytics & Data Project Executive
- Finance Data Analytics Project Executive
- IT Data Analytics Project Executive
- IT Software Development Project Executive
- Pricing Models & System Development Project Executive
- Regulatory Affairs Project Executive
- Security Management Project Executive
How to apply?
Applications for our 2021 Graduate Programme are now closed.
An Post is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and championing inclusivity. If you require any reasonable accommodations to assist you in participating in the employee selection process, please simply let us know. We heartily encourage all interested parties to apply!
- The closing date for applications was 25th April, 2021
- Assessment Centres for each of the 10 roles available will be scheduled for early June, 2021
Why work for An Post?
A Competitive and Commercially Successful Company - An Post is a major commercial organisation providing a range of services which include eCommerce, Postal, Government and Financial Services. It is one of Ireland's largest companies, directly employing over 9,000 people through its national network of retail, processing and delivery points.
A Respected Corporate Citizen - Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plays a pivotal role in An Post in order to manage and develop long-term sustainability. Our core purpose is to act for the common good, improving the lives of people in Ireland, now and for generations to come. Our commitment is to deliver high quality and affordable services, supporting communities across the State and respecting the environment. Diversity and Inclusion plays a key part in our strategy, continuously evolving to be representative of our employees and the communities in which we serve. An Post aims to be a force for good, expressed through our programmes from literacy to addresses for homeless citizens to our work in delivering the five UN Sustainable Development Goals that are most relevant to the postal sector.
An Post and You
- We provide graduates with opportunities to work across a wide range of disciplines
- We offer graduates development opportunities through the IMI Graduate Development Programme, internal speaker events and a Mentorship Programme
- We value and support our employees through our Occupational Health and Support Services
- We reward talented people who perform
- There are excellent career paths for those who stand out and deliver
Join our journey to be a force for good, in An Post and in our world.
Got some questions?
You can contact us by emailing Grad.Posts@anpost.ie.