Manage your Money
Link your accounts
Ditch the bank account juggling act and track your income and spending all in one place. Link all of your accounts and have the hard part of budgeting done for you!
Budget like a boss
Set and stick to limits and let Money Manager do the rest with automatic alerts whenever you nearly reach your limits.
Empower your finances
Take back control of your spending and know exactly where your money is going with useful insights.
How to use Money Manager
An Post Money Manager
This step by step guide will bring you through the features of Money Manager, from getting started to linking your accounts, creating budgets, viewing insights and more!
Link your third party accounts
This instructional video will help you link your third party bank accounts all in the one place!
How to sign up for An Post Money Manager
Signing up for An Post Money Manager is easy! Here is a step by step guide to get you started.
Budgets and Alerts
Set budgets and receive alerts to help you stay on track!
Get insights into your spending
Get useful insights into your spending and know exactly where your money is going!
An Post Money Hub
Follow our five leaders on their journey with leading financial advisor, Paul Merriman. Paul will help each leader address their financial concerns, manage their day to day money and set them on the path to achieving their financial goals. Stay in control of your money with financial guidance that puts you in control.
Open a current account on the An Post Money app today
Open an account in minutes right from your phone! With the An Post Money current account, you get all the features you need:
- Bank with ease on the app, through online banking, or in-person at your local post office.
- Automate your finances with direct debits, scheduled payments and credit transfers.
- Never be caught off guard with unexpected charges with simple and straightforward fees.
- Pick up €200 from your local post office to tide you over if your card is damaged, lost or stolen.
- Put money aside for different goals with handy Savings Jars.
- Make saving a habit with every purchase, round up your spending automatically with Round Up.
- Add Apple Pay, Google Pay and Fitbit Pay to your digital wallet and make purchases like a boss.
Frequently asked questions
Terms & Conditions
Money Manager is provided by An Post in conjunction with Tink. Tink is a payment Institution authorised by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority to provide account information services.