Contact Centre Manager
Reporting to the Head of Contact Centre, the Contact Centre Manager will ensure delivery of best in class customer service to all An Post customers throughout Mails & Parcels, while also providing insight and identifying opportunities to deliver a dynamic service to enrich customer experience. Leading a large team, you will be responsible for the daily management of the contact centre across multiple platforms and products.
- Lead the contact centre team in achieving key performance indicators across the An Post Customer Service landscape, including internal customers, and external partners and service providers.
- Be responsible for operational excellence; proactively manage and identify opportunities, risks and issues across the An Post Customer Care centre, and develop contingency plans to ensure that any issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Execute the identified strategy including new ways of working, implementation of digital capabilities, workforce management optimisation and technology implementation including telephony solutions and data analytics.
- Lead the vision of delivering consistent, high quality customer service by developing a culture of coaching and feedback at all levels to ensure a best-in-class offering.
- Develop and foster a culture of continuous improvement with a team that feels empowered to put the customer first.
- Own the relationships with internal customers, external partners and service providers; build and manage those relationships to create a customer contact centre that delivers value to An Post.
Knowledge & Experience
You will have at least 7 years’ experience in a leadership role and a minimum of 5 years’ in a Contact Centre, with experience delivering high-quality service, putting the customer first. You are a champion of creating a vision to deliver strategic change through an empowered team, with practical experience in delivering transformation.
You have operational and business change knowledge from a Contact Centre environment including experience in Contact Centre operating models, channel optimisation, call routing, IVR, AI, workforce management and automation.
You have the ability to adapt to changing needs within the challenges of transformation, thinking laterally and presenting innovative and feasible solutions. Experience leading a contact centre team is desirable.
(The following competencies are critical to the delivery of results and/or to superior performance in this role:)
- Change Management
- Commercial Awareness
- Influencing & Gaining Commitment
About the Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package we offer access to the following:
An Post Company Medical Scheme
Paid Maternity Leave
Paid Paternity Leave
An Post Pension Scheme
On site gym, fitness classes and shower facilities
Secure on-site bicycle parking & Cycle to Work Scheme
Tax Saver Travel Pass
City centre location
How to Apply?
We welcome all interested candidates to submit a detailed CV to email@example.com by 5.00pm on 03rd January, 2021.
An Post is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and championing inclusivity. If you require any reasonable accommodations to assist you in participating in the employee selection process, please simply let us know. We heartily encourage all interested parties to apply!
About An Post
An Post has successfully restructured into two world-class businesses, An Post Mails & Parcels and An Post Retail, each with its own management team and long-term strategy. The Mails & Parcels Business is rapidly growing its eCommerce and mail marketing businesses, offsetting declining mail volumes, while still delivering the highest quality postal service to every home and business in Ireland. The business plays a fundamental role in Irish economic life as the backbone of eCommerce, making sure that communities across Ireland have the same access to goods as in major world cities. We are committed to digital transformation enabling us to build customer-centred competitive services. Read more about our strategy as well as our CSR, sustainability and equality initiatives here