How to become a retail partner
Would you like to join forces with one of the biggest brands in the country to make your shop a destination point and give you a competitive edge?
Check this website or post offices in your area for details of current retail opportunities if you are interested in adding a post office to your existing business, or including one in a new retail startup.
If you see an opportunity that interests you, follow this three-step process:
- Register your interest with the Regional Operations Manager who will provide details about the business opportunity, explain the requirements and give you guidance on the process
- Once you have spoken to us and are satisfied that you have the skills and resources to meet the requirements, complete the application form (PDF, 14000KB)
- Suitable candidates will be invited to interview, after which a decision will be made with the entire process typically taking in the region of three months
To find out more, see our information brochure. To complete an application form (PDF, 14000KB), you will need the following:
- Personal and financial details
- A business proposal
- Drawings and photographs of the premises in which you plan to operate the post office
- Current tax clearance access number
- Tax registration number
Competing services are not allowed in premises in which post offices are located.