Terms & Conditions: €18 Prepay Plan & 'First Month Free' Offer
Plan includes Unlimited 4G Data**, Unlimited Calls & Texts**
- Requires €18 top up every 28 days (every 31 days if on Auto Top-up).
- No Contracts apply. You can cancel anytime.
- Fair Usage policy applies to Data, Calls and Texts (100GB Data, 3000 Minutes and Texts - see details below)**
- This promotion can only be applied twice in a 28 day period (31 days if using Auto Top-up).
- 'First Month Free' offer can only be claimed once per mobile number.
- If you port your number out from An Post Mobile you will lose any remaining credit.
- If you port your number out from An Post Mobile and then back in to An Post Mobile the 'First Month Free' offer will not apply.
Auto Top Up
With An Post Mobile Auto Top Up you can easily set up your account to automatically top up by your plan amount on a day of your choosing. With Auto Top Up, you’re much less likely to experience the frustration of running out of credit - and you get 31 days per month. You will also get a free €10 cash credit when you sign up.
Access to 4G
All customers will have access to 4G. Access to 4G is strictly subject to a customer’s handset 4G capability, 4G network coverage and plan.
**Fair Usage policy
In the Republic of Ireland : a fair usage policy limit of 100GB data, 3,000 minutes and 3,000 texts for the 28 day period succeeding your top up applies to the unlimited Data, Calls and texts element of the €18 Unlimited Plan (31 days if using Auto Top-up).
Roaming in the EU: a fair usage policy limit of 25GB data and 250 minutes and texts applies per 28 day period (31 days if on Auto Top-up). If you need to contact Customer Care on this please call 0818 789 789 (from overseas call +35317057700).
You will be contacted by An Post Mobile if your usage exceeds our Fair Use Policy. An Post Mobile reserves the right to charge customers who persist in using the Service where such usage has been deemed excessive, or to suspend, at its absolute discretion, modify or restrict a customers use of the Service or to disconnect a customer from the An Post Mobile network.