Transformation Analyst - Financial Services
An Post has undergone a significant transformation over the last number of years, taking bold strategic moves to ensure we continue to deliver as a sustainable, profitable business in the digital world. In response to the ongoing transformation, the Transformation Team ensures that the business change needs are met and transformation programmes are delivered successfully throughout the business. Reporting to the Transformation Manager, you will contribute to the delivery of transformation initiatives, with specific focus on analysing processes and understanding ways of working to draw valuable insights to support in both problem solving and decision making. This is an exciting opportunity to join a Transformation Team within one of Ireland’s leading organisations, and impact the future success of the business transformation agenda.
- Work closely with key partners in the Retail/Financial services areas to support the delivery of transformation initiatives.
- Assist in the review, development and / or implementation of any aspect of Target Operating Models or Financial Services regulatory commitment (people / processes / technology).
- Assist with the Investigation of business problems and opportunities by aggregating and analysing data to produce insights to inform decision making.
- Support with the analysis of current processes, pain points, opportunities and associated improvement activity.
- Document ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ processes, understanding current ways of working and supporting the identification of opportunities for improvement.
- Support the embedding of new ways of working through training and other interventions.
- Support in the preparation and delivery of workshops and other sessions.
- Support in the creation of documentation relating to processes or ways of working.
- Report on progress against any areas of work assigned.
- Support with the management / maintenance of project assets (e.g. project plans, RAIDS, etc.) ensuring documentation is kept up to date and facilitating effective sharing and communication.
Knowledge & Experience
The ideal candidate will have a relevant third level degree in a business or related subject area with 2 years+ recent, practical, experience in a similar role. Financial services experience would be advantageous working within a regulatory environment. You will preferably have been exposed to the fundamentals of Project Management in a previous role with a lean/agile qualification and/or experience being particularly welcome. You are adept at analysing qualitative and quantitative data with the ability to deliver key insights to business partners at a variety of levels. You are focused and driven by your passion to provide a positive impact within the organisation and continuously strive for success and improvement.
Critical Competencies: (The following competencies are critical to the delivery of results and/or to superior performance in this role)
- Building & Maintaining Relationships
- Change Management
- Commercial Awareness
- Influencing & Gaining Commitment
About the Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package we offer access to the following:
- An Post Company Medical Scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- An Post Pension Scheme
- On site gym, fitness classes and shower facilities
- Secure on-site bicycle parking & Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- City centre location
How to Apply?
We welcome all interested candidates to submit a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00pm on Monday 4th September 2023.
An Post is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and championing inclusivity. If you require any reasonable accommodations to assist you in participating in the employee selection process, please simply let us know. We heartily encourage all interested parties to apply!
We are committed to digital transformation enabling us to build customer-centred competitive services. Read more about our strategy as well as our CSR, sustainability and equality initiatives here!
About An Post
An Post is one of Ireland’s leading organisations, offering financial and postal services as well being a trusted gateway to government services. We are transforming from the old world of traditional letters and cash to the new digital world of e-commerce parcels and financial services. The An Post Corporate Centre supports and drives the bold strategic moves we’re taking as a sustainable, profitable business in the digital world.