Temporary Clerical Positions
An Post are currently establishing a panel for temporary & short-term clerical/ administrative positions in Dublin. The work, based mainly in the GPO but also in other Dublin locations, will involve a range of clerical, administrative and customer support positions. There are some immediate short-term positions and there may be longer term temporary positions available with the following listed teams:
- Customer Services
- Central Operations
- Corporate Centre
Attendance on full time contracts is for 37.5 hours per week over five days with a range of starting and finishing times from 7.30 am to 8.00 pm, although 9.00am to 5.30pm is the normal attendance.
Rate of Pay: €483.74 per week
Ideally candidates will:
- have clerical support or customer service experience
- be enthusiastic and committed individuals with good organisational skills
- be flexible, efficient and effective in their work practices
- have good communications skills (written & verbal)
- demonstrate their ability to pay attention to detail
- be comfortable working as part of a team
- have good pc skills, including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
Applications from candidates with fluency in Irish are particularly welcomed.
About the Benefits
In addition to a competitive remuneration package, as an An Post employee you will have access to a wide range of benefits including:
- An Post Company Medical Scheme
- Market leading Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- On site gym, fitness classes and shower facilities
- Secure on-site bicycle parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- City centre location in walking distance to all major transport services
How To Apply?
We encourage all interested candidates to submit a detailed CV and a completed application form to Recruitment@anpost.ie by 5.00pm on 20th November 2020.
An Post is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and championing inclusivity. If you require any reasonable accommodations to assist you in participating in our employee selection process, please simply let us know. We welcome all interested parties to apply!
About An Post
An Post has optimally restructured into two world-class businesses, An Post Mails & Parcels and An Post Retail, each with its own management team and long-term strategy. An Post offers financial and postal services as well being a trusted gateway to government services. We are transforming from the old world of traditional letters and cash to the new digital world of e-commerce parcels and financial services. The An Post Corporate Centre supports and drives the bold strategic moves we’re taking as a sustainable, profitable business in the digital world. Read more about our initiatives here