Talent & Resourcing Executive
The Talent & Resourcing team are passionate about delivering an exceptional talent management and recruitment/acquisition service for our colleagues throughout the organisation. Equally we strive to deliver a best in class experience for our candidates who have taken the time to express interest in working with An Post.
Reporting to the Talent & Resourcing Manager, as Talent & Resourcing Executive you will actively support the recruitment of a variety of Manager and Director level roles for each of the three business units; An Post Commerce, An Post Consumer and the Corporate Centre. In this role you will build strong relationships with stakeholders from across An Post, instilling trust and confidence in our services while providing professional guidance on all matters related to talent management and recruitment when required. You will also lead and drive projects, collaborating with your HR colleagues and wider stakeholders as the business continues to evolve on its transformation journey.
The principal responsibilities associated with the role include, but are not limited to:
- Partnering with hiring managers across the business to develop deep insight into the requirements of their recruitment needs, fully understanding role responsibilities and competencies required. This entails supporting hiring managers and providing advice when necessary, to develop role profiles that will attract a diverse, highly skilled and talented pool of candidates.
- Managing full life cycle recruitment needs which include sourcing, screening, candidate management, interviewing, contract management and on-boarding, ensuring that all candidates and hiring managers have an exceptional experience throughout the process.
- Managing our Graduate Recruitment Programme, attracting and selecting a diverse and highly talented pool of candidates, nurturing their entry into the business and providing support both to new graduates and hiring managers to ensure a smooth on-boarding process.
- Working collaboratively with the Talent & Resourcing Team, wider HR Team and organisational stakeholders to develop and evolve our Employer Value Proposition.
- Collaborating with An Post’s Diversity & Inclusion Team to enable us to continuously deliver an inclusive recruitment and on-boarding strategy.
- Analysing and reporting recruitment metrics, identifying trends or challenges that enable us to continually improve and evolve our service.
- Managing and coordinating Talent Management and Recruitment projects, working collaboratively with stakeholders throughout the business.
- Supporting the on-boarding of a new recruitment system, ensuring a seamless transition to the new software.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors, ensuring An Post’s Brand and reputation are always our focus.
- Working with our Compensation and Benefits team where salary benchmarking is required.
- Advocating and demonstrating An Post Values and “Shaping Our World” behaviours in your day to day work and addressing behaviour that supports/conflicts with them.
Knowledge & Experience
You will have 4+ years’ experience in recruitment or talent acquisition, managing senior recruitment selection processes across multiple functions and providing an exceptional standard of service to all stakeholders. Experience implementing new recruitment platforms would be an advantage. You will have a deep understanding of recruitment market trends with the ability to translate this knowledge into successful recruitment strategies. You have excellent knowledge and experience using multiple recruitment search platforms, proactively engaging potential candidates and are adept at building strong relationships. Ideally you will hold a degree in a relevant HR or related discipline, along with CIPD membership.
You have the proven ability to partner across multiple HR functional and business areas and build strong and trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Experience/involvement delivering Diversity and Inclusion initiatives would be an advantage.
You have excellent time management and prioritisation skills, with the agility to adapt to shifting priorities while maintaining meticulous attention to detail and demonstrating exceptional organisational skills. If you are driven, focused and passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience you will be a great fit for the team.
(The following competencies are critical to the delivery of results and/or to superior performance in this role:)
- Building and Maintaining Relationships
- Customer and Quality Focused
- Planning and Organising
About the Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package we offer access to the following:
- An Post Company Medical Scheme
- An Post Pension Scheme
- PRIP Bonus Scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- An Post Employee Assistance Programme
- Digital gym with daily scheduled workouts
- Secure on-site bicycle parking & Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- City centre location
How to Apply?
We welcome all interested candidates to submit a detailed CV to email@example.com
by 5.00pm on 30th March 2022
An Post is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and championing inclusivity. If you require any reasonable accommodations to assist you in participating in the employee selection process, please simply let us know. We heartily encourage all interested parties to apply!
About An Post
An Post is one of Ireland’s leading organisations, offering financial and postal services as well as being a trusted gateway to government services. We are transforming from the old world of traditional letters and cash to the new digital world of e-commerce parcels and financial services. The An Post Corporate Centre supports and drives the bold strategic moves we’re taking as a sustainable, profitable business in the digital world.
We are committed to digital transformation enabling us to build customer-centred competitive services. Read more about our strategy as well as our CSR, sustainability and equality initiatives here