We want to hear from you and encourage comments, critiques, questions, and suggestions but ask you to follow these guidelines when you participate to help provide a respectful, open and transparent environment for all our users.
- By using or accessing this page you agree to all the relevant conditions in the terms of service for Facebook, to these guidelines and the terms and conditions on the An Post website (https://www.anpost.com/Terms-Conditions)
- User comments on the An Post Facebook page do not reflect the opinions of An Post, nor do we accept or confirm their accuracy.
- An Post will endeavour to reply to as many comments and queries as possible where appropriate.
- We ask users to post commentary that is both relevant and respectful to this community as a whole. We moderate reactively and reserve the right to remove comments and/or block users based on the following:
- Comments, links, images or videos that are inappropriate (i.e. obscene, profane or hateful in nature);
- Comments that are abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking of any individual person, group or legal entity.
- Comments that are potentially defamatory or libellous;
- Comments which could prejudice any active legal proceedings
- Comments that are deemed to be contrary to the spirt of our community standards
- Spam, solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- Breaches of intellectual property rights including copyright;
- Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other’s computers.
- By posting on one or more of our social media channels, you understand that your posts, and any ideas or techniques contained in them, may be freely used by us in any way and in any media, including on this forum, on our other websites and social media pages, and in our business. Accordingly, please do not submit any ideas or materials that you wish to keep confidential or for which you expect to receive compensation. In addition, when you post in any of our social media channels, your name, likeness and social media handle will be visible and associated with your post and if we re-use your post elsewhere, we may display your name, likeness and handle there as well.
- Please be aware that comments on this page are reactively moderated.
Our social customer care hours are 9:00-17:00 Monday to Friday where we are here to answer your questions.