Bookshop of the Year Voting Terms and Conditions
Name and email addresses are required to ensure that there is only one vote per email address.
Data will be securely transferred to Agile Ideas who are managing the voting process on behalf of the An Post Irish Book Awards. Any data received will be used by them solely for this purpose.
By submitting your vote you have been entered into a draw to win one €100 book voucher.
Bookshop of the Year Voucher Competition
By participating in this Promotion, you agree to the terms and conditions below.
In these terms and conditions:
means the An Post Bookshop of the Year Competition.
means An Post a limited company having its registered offices at the GPO, O’Connell Street Lower, Dublin 1, registered No. 98788.
means the An Post Bookshop of the Year Competition which will run on https://www.anpost.com/bookshopoftheyear
means – A €100 voucher to be used in the bookshop for which you voted. We will endeavour to supply a voucher for your chosen bookshop, if not, we will supply a national book token or one4all voucher.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion runs from 8th August 2022 to 2nd September 2022.
- Entrants must be 18 years old on the date of entry.
- Entrants must ordinarily reside in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland.
- To enter this Promotion, entrants must visit https://www.anpost.com/bookshopoftheyear and enter the name and address of their favourite bookshop. Entrants must also provide their own details, including name, contact details and email address.
- Employees of An Post and participating bookshops as well as immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
- The closing date for entries to the Promotion is Friday 2nd September 2022 at 5pm. This time and date is final. Any entries received after this time on this date will not be accepted.
- One entry is allowed per person.
- The winner of this Promotion will be selected at random.
- An Post’s decision in relation to the random selection of the Promotion winner is final.
- There will be one winner of this Promotion and there will be no alternative for the Prize.
- Once an entry has been submitted, no edits, replacements or exchanges will be accepted. Entries that are incomplete or illegible will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries together with the entrant’s details may be used in publicity campaigns (such as social media channels, websites and other points of sale or marketing materials) after the competition has finalised.
- The Promotion winner may be required to take part in promotional activities and The Promoter reserves the right to publish the entry, name, photograph and value of prizes paid to the winner. No remuneration will be associated with this activity.
- By participating in the Promotion entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The winner of the Promotion will be decided by 30th September 2022. The winner will be notified by email.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within 14 days of notification, An Post reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and select an alternative winner.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Promotion and the Prize to be awarded.
- An Post reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any applicant, to add to, amend or waive any rule without prior notice and, in the event of circumstances beyond its control, to cancel the Promotion at any stage.
- Governing Law - This agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts. These terms and conditions do not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
- Events may occur that render the Promotion impossible to proceed for reasons beyond the control of An Post. Entrants agree that no liability shall attach to An Post as a result.
- In the case of any delays to the timings stated, An Post will post updates on social media with any new timelines.