An Post archive and collection
Our archive and collection preserve the history of the Post Office in Ireland, promote education and support the business needs of the company.
The archive and collection hold primary source material and artefacts that relate to:
- The historical development of the Post Office in Ireland
- Philately and postal history
- The working lives of Post Office staff
- Policies, principles and business processes
- Prominent figures in Post Office history
- Publicity and marketing
Offers to donate material that falls within the general scope of the collection are welcome. If you would like to make an enquiry or donation, please contact us by e-mailing email@example.com or by writing to The Curator, An Post Archive and Collection, General Post Office, O’Connell Street Lower, Dublin 1, D01 F5P2.