We have taken important steps within Sustainable Cities and Communities over the last 12 months. In addition to continuing our initiatives, the following will be key areas of focus for 2022 and beyond:
Looking forward to 2022 and beyond
- Continue our work on the Green Hub to expand the range of relevant products and services to support the local green economy, and enabling citizens to live more sustainable lives.
- Extend the number of green lending propositions in the Irish market, with at least two new green lending products offered by 2025.
- Launch a Financial Confidence programme to help improve financial literacy and wellness and set targets as part of the UNEP Commitment to Financial Health and Inclusion.
- Deliver more books in 2022 and support the establishment of the Imagination Library in County Mayo.
- Improve our financial inclusion services to the community, including the development of banking services for previously unbanked and vulnerable customers.
- Develop and deliver at least two new financial inclusion services for the community annually to 2025.
- Continue to raise attention to critical issues and money for organisations in need with our national stamps
- Continue to check-in on elderly and vulnerable members of society.
- Continue to develop our Community Focus initiatives post COVID-19.