An Post Mobile Accessibility Statement
All of us at An Post Mobile are committed to offering you a high quality service that meets your needs. We pledge to provide services to all customers in an equal manner and to accommodate their diverse needs.
We have outlined below some of the ways we make An Post Mobile accessible for all.
The An Post Website is built with W3C in mind in terms of best practice to achieve WCAG 2.0 standard or AA level rating.
Accessibility options for different browsers
The browser that you use will normally have its own accessibility options or free downloads to increase your accessibility options and improve your browsing experience. You can find out more about your browsers accessibility options by searching for 'accessibility options (your browser name e.g. Chrome. Firefox, Safari)'.
Whether you need data, calls or texts our 'All You Need' Plan is designed to suit all needs (with 16GB data, unlimited calls and texts to any network, plus €5 general credit). You can drop in to any An Post Mobile Post Office and sign up for this great plan - you can keep your current number or get a new 087 number. If you just need calls and texts you can drop in to any An Post Mobile Post Office or go online to www.anpost.com/mobile and set up your account. That way you can select the plan you want or use the Add On options to purchase extra calls, texts or data as required.
We offer a range of handsets available online or via participating Post Offices, certain handsets in our range offer key features to assist certain types of vision, hearing or mobility impairments. Some of these features are listed below:
• Large display and backlit keypad with adjustable contrast and font size
• Big Button keys, with a mark on the 5 button for better navigation
• Volume Controls that alert you when the phone is powering up or down, or when the battery is low
• Speed-dial for calling with minimum keystrokes
• One Touch assistance button
• Bluetooth connectivity
• Actual or touchscreen buttons that vibrate or make a sound when pressed
• Predictive texting, or a predictive typing app, to limit the keystrokes needed
• Voice recognition software
You can also visit the GARI (Global Accessibility Reporting Initiative) website which provides useful details on accessibility options for handsets. www.gari.info
Use our Post Office Locator
to find your nearest participating An Post Mobile office.
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website. We will use this feedback to improve our services.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone us on 1850789789
• Write to us at An Post Mobile 2B, GPO, O’Connell St, Dublin 1 D01 F5P2 Ireland.