Boarding Pass Bookmark Competition
” means An Post, GPO, O’Connell Street, Dublin 1.
” means the An Post Irish Book Awards Boarding Pass Bookmark Competition which will run across An Post’s social media platforms.
“Boarding Pass Bookmark
” means a book mark that is available in selected post offices and book shops across Ireland.
” means – A €100 National Book Token. There will be five prizes to give away.
By participating in this Competition, you agree to the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- The Competition runs from 1st July 2021 to 13th August 2021.
- Entries must be 18 years old on the date of entry.
- Entrants must ordinarily reside in the Republic of Ireland.
- Employees of An Post, Core and participating book shops as well as immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
- The closing date for entries to the competition is Friday 13th August 2021 at 5pm. This time & date is final. Any entries received after this 5pm on this date will not be accepted.
- Multiple entries across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is permitted by an entrant, however a winning entrant shall receive 1 (one) Prize only.
- Criteria for entry: 1. Take a photo of your Boarding Pass Bookmark with a book at your favourite summer reading spot; 2. Post the photo along with #ReadersWanted on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram account; and 3. Say where you are escaping to this summer.
- The Judging Panel is responsible for the allocation of Prizes and the decision of the judges is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding that decision.
- Entries will be accepted in either the English or Irish language.
- Once an entry has been submitted, no edits, replacements or exchanges will be accepted. Entries that are incomplete or illegible will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries together with the entrant’s details (name and social media profile) may be used in publicity campaigns (such as social media channels, websites and other points of sale or marketing materials) after the competition has finalised.
- All personal information supplied will be used by An Post and Core in accordance with Data Protection Laws and Regulations for the purposes of this competition only.
- By participating in the Competition entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The winners of the Competition will be announced no later than Friday 24th September 2021.
- The winners will be notified through a Facebook, Twitter and Instagram announcement. The winners will be asked to make contact with An Post to provide their relevant details to receive the Prize.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within 14 days of notification, the Judging Panel reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and select an alternative winner.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winners in relation to the competition and the Prizes to be awarded.
- Governing Law - This agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts. These terms and conditions do not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
- Events may occur that render the Competition impossible to proceed for reasons beyond the control of An Post and Core. The entrants agree that no liability shall attach to An Post and Core as a result.
- It is proposed that judging for this competition will be completed within current Government guidelines around travel and distancing restrictions. In the case of any delays to the timings stated, An Post will post updates on social media with any new timelines.