An Post Thank You Teacher 2 x €50 One4all Gift Cards Competition Terms & Conditions
means the An Post Thank You Teacher 2 x €50 One4all Gift Cards Competition
means An Post with a registered office at General Post Office, O’Connell Street, Dublin 1.
- The Competition is open to residents of Ireland only who are aged 18 years or over, except employees and their families of An Post and its subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Competition.
- There are 2 prizes to be won. Each prize consists of a €50 One4all Gift Card (the “Prize”).
- The One4all product terms and conditions shall apply to the Prize and can be found here: https://www.one4all.ie/terms-conditio
- To enter the competition entrants simply go to https://www.anpost.com/Money/At-the-Post-Office/One4all and take a screenshot of the Thank You Teacher One4all Gift Card and then email this screenshot to email@example.com. Entries will only be accepted in this way. The two winning entries will be selected at random before 5pm on Tuesday 28th June 2022.
- The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The winners will be notified by email sent to the email address used to submit the entry.
- All entries to be received by no later than 5pm on Friday 24th June 2022. 8. No purchase necessary for entry into the Competition. All entries that correctly email the screenshot of the Thank You Teacher One4all Gift Card, as directed in term 4 above, will be entered into the Competition. Entries received after 5pm on Friday 24th June 2022 will not be accepted.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter retains sole discretion to withhold Prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of the Promoter or problems with accessing the website.
- All internet connection charges shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
- Details of the winner shall be retained by the Promoter for the purpose of the Competition.
- By participating in the Competition, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Your activity on the social network is covered by the Terms & Conditions of that social network and is not the responsibility of An Post.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Competition and the prize to be awarded.
- Winners will be announced by 5pm Tuesday 28th June 2022.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the entry, name, photograph and value of Prizes paid to the winner. No compensation will be paid to the winner for this activity.
- Governing Law: This agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts. These terms and conditions do not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.