An Post €50 One4all Gift Card Competition Terms & Conditions
“Competition” means the An Post €50 One4all Gift Card Competition
“Promoter” means An Post with a registered office at General Post Office, O’Connell Street, Dublin 1
- The Competition is open to residents of Ireland only who are aged 18 years or over, except employees and their families of An Post and its subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Competition.
- There is one €50 One4all Gift Card (the “Prize”) to be won.
- The One4all product terms and conditions shall apply to the Prize and can be found here: https://www.one4all.ie/terms-condition
- To enter the competition entrants simply comment #AnPost and tag a friend. Entries will only be accepted in this way. The winning entry will be selected at random before Monday 19th June 2023.
- The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The winners will be notified by direct message.
- All entries to be received by no later than 11.55pm on Sunday 18th June 2023.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter retains sole discretion to withhold Prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of the Promoter or problems with accessing the website.
- All internet connection charges shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
- Details of the winner shall be retained by the Promoter for the purpose of the Competition.
- By participating in the Competition, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Your activity on the social network is covered by the Terms & Conditions of that social network and is not the responsibility of An Post.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Competition and the prize to be awarded.
- Winners will be announced by Friday 23rd June 2023.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the entry, name, photograph and value of Prizes paid to the winner. No compensation will be paid to the winner for this activity.
- Governing Law: This agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts. These terms and conditions do not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.