We are committed to making a positive impact on our communities by creating everyday opportunities to make sustainable living commonplace for everyone in Ireland.
We are committed to making a positive impact on our communities by creating everyday opportunities to make sustainable living commonplace for everyone in Ireland. In 2021, we supported a range of partners to help make communities more inclusive. We:
- Launched tailored education training programmes for our postmasters, focussing on the skills required for retail operations and postal distribution
- Introduced an ‘Mx’ title option for our Current Account and Currency Card customers
- Continued our sponsorship of Dublin and Cork Pride and celebrated Pride nationally by issuing special stamp booklets. The new Bród stamps sent love far and wide and we worked closely with representatives of the LGBTQ+ community in planning the stamps. For every purchase from our Bród collection, we donated 2.5% of the sale to charities BeLonG To and LGBT Ireland and raised a total of €33,600.
- Supported BeLonG To in delivering virtual workshops on topics such as gender identity and expression, inclusion in the workplace and trans inclusion
- Painted post boxes gold in support of our local Olympic and Paralympics champions, to honour Kellie Harrington, Ellen Keane, Katie-George Dunlevy and Eve McCrystal, and Paul O’Donovan and Fintan McCarthy.