If you missed a delivery, you can use our online service to have your item redelivered to your chosen address, anywhere in the Republic of Ireland.
To arrange your redelivery online, make sure to include the following:
- The item details from your “Sorry we missed you” notice
- The original address
- The address you would like us to redeliver to, including alternative addresses such as a work address or a neighbour’s house
You will receive a confirmation email once you have completed the online application process.
We will then aim to deliver your item to your chosen redelivery address as quickly as possible, free of charge.
You should note that:
- Your item cannot be redelivered to a Parcel Locker
- The redelivery service does not include proof of delivery or any tracking facility
- You may apply for redelivery only once in respect of each postal item
- If an item cannot be redelivered to the specified address it will, where possible, be returned to the sender
- The online redelivery service is available for certain periods of time after the first attempted delivery, depending on the item
For further information about this service, please contact Customer Services on 353 (1) 7057600.