The following must be in place for your printer to connect to the server:
- The printer must be connected to a network
- The network must be of the type ”Always on”, either DSL line or LAN
- The printer must be able to connect to the internet on port 80
- Any firewall must allow access to the internet
- You may need to change your network settings to allow the printer to access the network
The stamp printer must be connected to the internet at least once every business day. Failure to do so may result in the temporary cessation of the service.