Your product direct in to your customers’ hands.
Sampling is a new Direct Mail product offering from An Post Commerce, allowing to you get your product directly in to your customers’ hands and homes.
This new service will help businesses to enhance their retail strategy and product offering, with a new opportunity to interact with their customer in an experiential and memorable way.
Sampling is the perfect route for brands to connect with their customers to sample new or existing products, resulting in increased customer engagement, brand recall and conversions.
What is it?
Sampling is our new Direct Mail product offering that brings your samples and testers straight in to your customers’ doors. It’s the perfect way to get your latest offerings directly into their hands and homes.
What are the benefits?
There are huge benefits to this product
- It re-opens the sampling channel for brands;
- Enhances your promotion strategy;
- Offers opportunity to interact with customers in an engaging and memorable way;
- It breaks through barriers to trials;
- Offers a short-cut into home where product is used;
- Offers new launch opportunities;
- Challenges loyalty to competitor products;
- Leads to increased forms of brand recall, engagement, conversion
- Supports business growth
Why is it relevant?
The retail environment has been transformed, and that’s made sampling products in store more difficult for your customers. We know that over 70% of consumers are likely to buy a product after trying vs 25% after seeing a TV ad and since the lockdown started in March this hugely effective channel has been all but closed to brands and businesses in Ireland.
How do I get setup?
- Choose the weight and volume that fits your needs, ensuring the item is within our required dimensions.
- You can choose to print your items with a full or partial address, depending on your data.
- We will inform you of the process for delivery to the Mail Centre.
- An Post will deliver your sample with the scheduled mail service, Monday to Friday within 3 days of receipt.
- You will be billed monthly via your sales account.
How long does it take?
Once we receive your mailing it will be delivered to your customers within 3 working days.
Dimensions and Requirements?
Minimum 100mm long x 70mm wide x 25mm deep
Maximum length, width & depth combined of 900mm with no dimension exceeding 600mm
Maximum weight is 1kg
Finished product should have a flat base (Cylindrical/Spherical items excluded)
Items must include the following 3 elements:
- Delivery address (inclusion of eircode is optional)
- Irish return address in top left hand corner
- Ceadúnas licence in top right corner
How much does it cost?
|Weight not over
||Volume per mailing
||Cost per mailing
Download our Sampling Brochure here