Rent a PO Box for privacy and permanence
Do you need a secure and permanent method of receiving your business post? A Post Office (PO) Box offers:
- Consistency because your address doesn’t change even if you move office
- Privacy because your physical address remains private
- Convenience because you can collect your post or parcels at a time that suits you
You can rent a PO Box or Vanity PO Box and choose to collect your mail from your local delivery office. You can also opt for a PO Box with delivery to your office or place of business.
For an extra fee, you can arrange to have forward delivery so your mail is delivered to another address of your choosing.
We also offer a Caller service if you prefer to collect your mail from your local delivery office rather than have it delivered to your business. If you avail of this service, you will be issued a number but do not need to include the number in the address.
What it offers
- PO Box mail collection from your local delivery office during normal working hours, Monday to Friday
- Collection at a time that suits you - it can be earlier than the regular delivery hour
- For an extra fee, we can deliver your PO Box mail to an address of your choice in the Republic of Ireland
- A Vanity PO Box allows you to reserve the particular PO Box number of your choice if you want a particularly memorable address
How it works
- Download a PO Box application form (PDF, 66KB)
- Fill it in and send with payment to your local delivery office
- Customers setting up a PO Box in Dublin should return the form to: Annual Fee/Response Service Billing Unit, Freepost, General Post Office, O’Connell St. Lower, Dublin 1, D01 F5P2
What it costs
The cost of PO Box rental depends on which month the service commences, which type of PO Box you choose and whether the service includes delivery or forward delivery. Check our PO Box rates
Things to know