How to remove duplicate orders?
21 June 2021
If you have imported your orders twice, you now have a duplicate of your orders which need to be removed.
There are two options to identify these duplicated orders when you go to your eCommerce Hub dashboard.
- Go to the status where your orders are allocated (ie. ready to print).
- Here you can filter your orders by double clicking 'Created At' from newest to oldest.
- This will allow you to easily identify the duplicated orders of which you can cancel by ticking the box and selecting cancel.
- This will only apply to Scale customers
- You can also identify the duplicated orders when you select 'Analyse' and then 'Volume' within your ECommerce Hub dashboard.
- Here you can select the date range you want to view and download the file.
- Within this CSV or Excel file you filter your data by date to help identify the duplicated orders.