We will need proof of identity, address, income and the works to be carried out in order to process your loan application.
Proof of identity
You must send one piece of photographic evidence that is in date. We accept any of the following:
Proof of address
- Passport - please make sure that when you take a photo of your passport, pages three and four are both clearly visible
- Driving licence - you can use either the old paper licence or new card format but please make sure your name, photo and the expiry date are clearly visible
- Immigration or Garda age card - please make sure that the photo you take of your card clearly shows your name, photo and expiry date
We will need one of the following documents, dated within the last three months:
- Utility bill
- Bank or credit union statement
- Revenue document
- Social insurance document
- Household or motor insurance certificate
When taking a photo of your proof of address, we need to see the full page clearly. Please ensure the image is not blurry so we can verify your address
Proof of income
To verify your income we need to see personal bank statements for the last three months for the account that your income is paid into. These should show your name and address. Bank statements can be downloaded as a PDF from all bank websites, on all devices.
If you are self employed, you can use your tax assessment forms for the last two years. These documents, which must include tax returns and Revenue acceptance forms, can be obtained from your accountant or from Revenue.
If your income is not paid into your account, you can use a photo or PDF of a payslip, social welfare receipt, your most recent pension statement or tax certificate.
Proof of works
SEAI Grant - Declaration of Works - Part 1 to Part 2(a) to be completed by you and your registered contractor to commence your loan application.
We may request a further assessment of your financial situation to confirm that your financial circumstances remain unchanged. It is important to be aware that if this further assessment deems that your financial situation at that point is unable to support the loan we will not be able to proceed with the loan application.
Completed Declaration of Works Document following completion of works. This document is required to be submitted to finalise your loan .