March Promotion - Terms and Conditions
March 10% off Pre Paid Packaging Promotion
By participating in this promotion, you agree to the terms and conditions below.
In these terms and conditions:
means the An Post Mother’s Day 10% off Packaging Promotion.
means An Post.
means a limited company having its registered offices at the GPO, O’Connell Street Lower, Dublin 1, registered No. 98788.
means An Post’s pre-paid packaging that can be purchased throughout the An Post retail network and on line at https://www.anpost.com/Shop/Stamps-labels/Pre-paid-packaging
- This Promotion will see An Post offer a 10% discount off Pre-paid Packaging until the 31st March 2022.
- The use of the Pre-paid Packaging is subject to An Post Single Piece Mail terms and conditions: https://www.anpost.com/Terms-Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any customer, to add to, amend or waive any rule without prior notice to the customer and, in the event of circumstances beyond its control, to cancel the Promotion at any stage.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the Promotion.
- By availing of the Promotion customers are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions of the Promotion. Any breach of these terms & conditions, as determined exclusively by An Post will result in disqualification.
- Neither the Promoter, nor its affiliates are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to the Promotion; or purchases which are processed late or incorrectly.
- All information provided is correct at the time of going to print but may be subject to change by An Post if necessary for the purposes of administering the promotion.
This agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts. These terms and conditions do not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.