Terms & Conditions for the An Post 20% off Parcels Delivery Promotion
By participating in this promotion, you agree to the terms and conditions below.
In these terms and conditions:
is the An Post 20% off Parcels Delivery Promotion.
is An Post.
“ An Post”
means a limited company having its registered offices at the GPO, O’Connell Street Lower, Dublin 1, registered No. 98788.
“An Post Business Customer”
means a commercial customer who requires parcel deliveries as part of their business.
means the Services and Pricing Agreement incorporating the An Post Non-USO Terms and Conditions.
means the 3 months’ period commencing at the time that the An Post Business Customer avails of the Promotion.
“Standard Business Rates”
means the parcel rates offered to An Post Business Customers when signing up to a Service and Pricing Agreement incorporating the An Post Non-USO Terms and Conditions.
means the 20% discount applied to the Standard Business Rates offered to An Post Business Customers.
“An Post Non-USO Terms and Conditions”
means the An Post Non-USO Parcels and Packets Terms and Conditions.
By entering the Promotion applicants agree to the terms and conditions of the Promotion. Any breach of these terms and conditions, as determined exclusively by An Post, will result in disqualification from the Promotion.
- This Promotion is open to new An Post Business Customers only.
- Existing An Post Business Customers are excluded from this Promotion.
- This Promotion will consist of An Post offering a 20% Discount on the Standard Business Rates to new An Post Business Customers who meet the Eligibility Criteria set out at clause 6 below and who avail of the Promotion between 02 August 2022 and 30 August 2022.
- This Promotion will cease at the end of the Promotion Period, after which the Standard Business Rates will apply.
- Those who take part in this Promotion and meet the Minimum Volume set out at clause 6 (b) below will be eligible to sign up to a 12 month Parcels Agreement where Standard Business Rates will apply. Rates may vary according to size and volume. Fuel surcharges apply.
- To be eligible to avail of the Promotion you must fulfil each of the following Eligibility Criteria:-
- Agree to these terms and conditions of this Promotion between 02 August 2022 and 30 August 2022.
- Commit to a minimum volume of 8 parcel deliveries per day for the full duration of the 3 month Parcels Agreement (“Minimum Volume”); and
- have good credit history.
- If you meet the Eligibility Criteria above and agree to be bound by these Promotion terms and conditions, you will receive the Discount on the Standard Business Rates, which will be applied for 3 months’, during which time you will be bound by the An Post Non-USO Terms and Conditions.
- You may be required to submit a proof of good credit in order to avail of this offer.
- There will be no clawback of the Discount.
- The Discount will be capped at 30,000 parcels over the term of the 3 months’ Discount, after which the Standard Business Rates will then apply to all parcel deliveries over 30,000.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to add to, amend or waive any rule without prior notice and, to cancel or to extend the term of the Promotion at any stage.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the Promotion.
- Neither the Promoter, nor its affiliates are responsible for any printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to the Promotion, fraudulent, late, misdirected, incomplete or altered applications, or applications which are processed late, incorrectly or are not received.
- All information provided is correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change by the Promotor if necessary for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
- Governing Law: This agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts. These terms and conditions do not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.