Network and Transport Operations Project Executive
Function: Mails & Parcels
What’s the Job?
As we modernise the largest fleet in Ireland and transition to sustainable and eco driving technologies, the Graduate will bring the latest thinking and work practices to this dynamic function to further enhance the fleet management capability in An Post
- Review current fleet capability including the suitability of e-Vehicles for operational purposes.
- Based on industry best practice, advise on transition from old technology vehicles to electric vehicles.
- Work on forecasts, inventories, load management and streamlining transportation to best meet the needs of the operation.
- Implement new technologies and stay alert to new trends in the sector.
- Analyse telematics data to assess driving styles and contribute to reducing CO2 emissions.
- Participation in various joint work groups such as An Post Transport, An Post Health & Safety, supplier/manufacturers etc.
Who are we looking for?
BSc in Transport Operations, Logistics or related fields; minimum 2:2
Knowledge of road safety legislation is advantageous.
Full clean driving licence is required.
What to expect?
Based primarily in Dublin and Mullingar, you will be part of a team of 10 graduates recruited in An Post in 2020. While on the programme together, you will be based in separate parts of the organisation with distinct projects to work on.
This role comes with a basic salary of €29000 per annum.
Join us on our ambitious journey.
Download and complete an application form
and send it to us at Grad.Posts@anpost.ie
or email us for more information.