IT Data Analytics Project Executive
Function: An Post Corporate Centre – GTS
What’s the Job?
Our 180+ Group Technology Solutions team underpins the key strategies of the organisation and has been instrumental in delivering leading edge business systems and processes to date. Leveraging data is a fundamental enabler of driving growth, improving efficiency and enhancing our customer propositions & experiences.
You will get exposure/experience of our dynamic Mails, Retail and Corporate IT environments and have the opportunity to make an impact as we support the continuous digital evolution of our business operations.
Key Areas of Focus
- Requirements analysis, understanding business analytics requirements for customer facing and internal business operations
- Data engineering, data warehousing development and support, enabling self-service and optimising use of data within business areas
- Use of Data Science and Front End tools for business data modelling & visualization for internal operations and customer engagement
Who Are We Looking For?
You will have a BSc in Data Analytics or Data Science / BSc with Postgraduate in Analytics/Data Science or similar and be familiar with or have experience of the following:
- Data science, data analytics & visualization skills
- Database, data engineering, data integration
- Understanding of the role of data in optimizing key business decisions/operations ideally including forecasting, customer segmentation and modelling
- Solid appreciation of business context for transformation/change
What To Expect?
Based in Dublin, you will be part of a team of up to 16 Graduates recruited in An Post in 2023. While on the programme together, you will be based in separate parts of the organisation with distinct projects to work on.
JOIN US ON OUR AMBITIOUS JOURNEY
Send your CV to us at Grad.Posts@anpost.ie with the job title in the subject line by 05.00pm on Tuesday, 03 January 2023.
At An Post we appreciate the value that diversity brings and believe our workforce should be reflective of the customers and communities we serve. That is why we actively welcome applications from people from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate based on gender, age, race, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, membership of the Travelling community, or family status. An Post is committed to having an inclusive workplace where every employee feels they belong. If you require accommodations to be made during the recruitment process, or have questions relating to accessibility, please contact us at (01) 705 8329 or email Grad.firstname.lastname@example.org.