Financial Services Project Executive (Ref. SRED)
Function: An Post Retail – Central Operations State Savings & Financial Services
What’s the Job?
On behalf of the Government, through the National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA) An Post administers the State Savings scheme which accounts for approximately 18% of the national personal savings fund in Ireland. The Central Operations team is the backbone of administering these financial services. To ensure we wow our customers, we are transforming our processes to provide a seamless, digitized experience for our customers.
Key Areas of Focus
Supporting the growth and development of our services and processes, the role will focus on the following 3 areas.
- Digitization of State Savings Processing: developing methodology to capture existing customer’s digital information to enable enhanced due diligence documentation (e.g. AML & Customers Risk assessment)
- Digitization of State Savings access - digitally onboarding new and current customers
- Work with internal and external ‘transformation experts’ to review and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Central Operations business processes
Who Are We Looking For?
Degree in Business Studies.
You will be familiar with or have experience of:
- Transformation and Change Management
- Customer Relationships and Excellence
- Continuous Improvement Methodology
- Product and Service Development
- Project Management
What To Expect?
Based in Dublin, you will be part of a team of up to 16 Graduates recruited in An Post in 2023. While on the programme together, you will be based in separate parts of the organisation with distinct projects to work on.
JOIN US ON OUR AMBITIOUS JOURNEY
Send your CV to us at Grad.Posts@anpost.ie with the job title in the subject line by 05.00pm on Tuesday, 03 January 2023.
At An Post we appreciate the value that diversity brings and believe our workforce should be reflective of the customers and communities we serve. That is why we actively welcome applications from people from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate based on gender, age, race, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, membership of the Travelling community, or family status. An Post is committed to having an inclusive workplace where every employee feels they belong. If you require accommodations to be made during the recruitment process, or have questions relating to accessibility, please contact us at (01) 705 8329 or email Grad.email@example.com.