Environmental Management Project Executive
Function: Mails & Parcels
What's the job?
The Graduate will support An Post in its’ endeavours’ to put in place the following sustainable development initiatives in 2020:
- Business in The Community “Mark”
- ISO 14000 the environmental ISO
- The implementation of a Green Fleet i.e. the change from carbon to electrical vehicles
- ISO 50001 and the support of projects to improve fuel efficiency and to identify and deliver on saving on our energy usage
- Solar Energy Installation in a number of offices
- ISO 140001
- Waste Management Initiates
- Reduce the packaging An Post place on the Market
- Water Management system
- Home parking solution
Who are we looking for?
BSc Environmental / Sustainable Building Technologies / Sustainability
What to expect?
Based in the iconic GPO in Dublin, you will be part of a team of 10 graduates to be recruited by An Post in 2020. While on the programme together, you will be based in separate parts of the organisation with distinct projects to work on.
This role comes with a basic salary of €29000 per annum
Join us on our ambitious journey.
Download and complete an application form
and send it to us at Grad.Posts@anpost.ie
or email us for more information.