Digital Project Executive
Function: Corporate - Digital
What’s the Job?
- Analyse and report on any new release on AnPost.com website and report back to business & digital team to highlight any changes in performance.
- Support Head of Digital performance on mapping out all digital funnel end-to-end Customer Experience (CX) for all products.
- Identify through customer research and analytics the key pain-points for customers online and provide suggestions to improve CX using Google analytics and session replay tools.
- Conduct an in-depth study of competitors’ website for key product lines (Financial Services and Mails & Parcels) across Ireland, UK, Australia, New Zealand and USA and provide report on best in class digital journeys.
- Collateral Website asset migration - liaise with An Post digital BAU team to identify all website collateral, develop an ongoing plan and migrate content to An Post shop website
- Support Head of Digital transformation on building out the digital transformation programme and actively seek out and assess any opportunities to use new and evolving technologies
- Work with new Head of Analytics to build and improve our data analytics capability.
- Use data process mapping to update and document the key data processes for An Post. Develop process to ensure documentation is up to date and representative of the most up to date data environment.
Who are we looking for?
BA in Digital Marketing/Business Studies/Information Management Systems/ Analytics/Web design & development/Digital Media.
Masters desirable (not essential)
What to expect?
An Post Digital has a wide array of business areas to support and with a small team structure you will have a great opportunity to deliver real value for the An Post organisation. As our Digital Project Executive you will be charged with working on a range of digital marketing, digital transformation and web development initiatives and will be an important resource to ensure that the digital team deliver for the business.
Based in the GPO you will be part of a team of 10 graduates recruited in An Post in 2020. While on the programme together, you will be based in separate parts of the organisation with distinct projects to work on.
This role comes with a basic salary of €29000 per annum
Join us on our ambitious journey.
Download and complete an application form
and send it to us at Grad.Posts@anpost.ie
or email us for more information.