Marketing Media Executive
Maximise revenue and brand awareness through executing marketing strategies. This role will have a focus on ATL/BTL marketing with media management and campaign optimisation.
Duties, Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The principal responsibilities associated with the role include, but are not limited to:
- Execute ATL/BTL marketing campaigns and media strategy aligned to Mails and Parcels marketing plans
- Develop and deliver Marketing plans to position mail as the go to channel for Media agencies and brands in Ireland.
- Work alongside the product marketing teams to deliver on business KPI and targets.
- Communicate and position An Post across all segments for business.
- Manage and review media campaigns to optimise and deliver insights.
- Support marketing team in developing and rolling out various projects and campaigns
- Conduct market research, analyze customer data and campaign results to gather important data
- Support Marketing and Sales team in the creation and execution of customer acquisition events
- Compose, manage and update online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Working with the Product Team ensure all products and services are effectively represented and communicated through internal and external communications
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
The following competencies are critical to the delivery of results and/or to superior performance in this role:
- Influencing and Gaining Commitment
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Planning and Organising
About the Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package we offer access to the following:
- An Post Company Medical Scheme
- An Post Pension Scheme
- PRIP Bonus Scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- An Post Employee Assistance Programme
- Digital gym with daily scheduled workouts
- Secure on-site bicycle parking & Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- City centre location
- Hybrid Working
How to Apply?
We welcome all interested candidates to submit a detailed CV by 10th of April 2023 to email@example.com highlighting the position you have applied for in the subject line.
At An Post we appreciate the value that diversity brings and believe our workforce should be reflective of the customers and communities we serve. That is why we actively welcome applications from people from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate based on gender, age, race, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, membership of the Travelling community, or family status. An Post is committed to having an inclusive workplace where every employee feels they belong. If you require accommodations to be made during the recruitment process, or have questions relating to accessibility, please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
About An Post
An Post is one of Ireland’s leading organisations, offering financial and postal services as well as being a trusted gateway to government services. We are transforming from the old world of traditional letters and cash to the new digital world of e-commerce parcels and financial services.
An Post’s core purpose — to act for the common good, improving the lives of people in Ireland, now and for generations to come — is aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, putting sustainability at the centre of everything we do. Corporate Social Responsibility plays a pivotal role at An Post as we focus on developing long-term sustainability. Diversity and Inclusion are also embedded in our strategy, as we continuously evolve to be representative of our employees and the communities we serve. Read more about our strategy and our progress here today!