Strategic Accounts Relationship Manager
Reporting to the Commercial Products Manager, the Strategic Accounts Relationship Manager will work closely with a number of An Post Retail’s strategically important customers including large Telcos, Major Banks, Government and Local Authorities to meet their ongoing business requirements. These key customers make a very significant contribution to yearly Retail revenues.
The Strategic Account Manager will plan, direct and control all activity to achieve agreed SLA’s, and KPI’s objectives and meet/exceed commercial targets to maximise financial returns within his/her designated customer portfolio. This is to be achieved whilst improving the competitive position and reputation of An Post Retail within the market place.
- Develop and maintain powerful business relationships with Senior Managers and key decision makers within each strategic account and work with business unit/ functions to ensure their requirements can be facilitated.
- Monitor and report on the Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators and review satisfaction levels with the customer.
- Work to achieve commercial targets agreed with the Commercial Product Manager
- Present sales, revenue reports and forecasts to the management team in a timely manner to keep management informed of status of accounts.
- Work collaboratively with peers in Commercial, Retail and An Post Group to generate substantial responses to business challenges faced and resolve any operational issues that arise.
- Identify and develop business opportunities which deliver / generate incremental revenue and profit streams whilst improving An Post Retail’s competitive position within the market place.
- Make recommendations for new business opportunities to senior management with relevant business case. Include enhancing current products, services and channels as well as developing new ones.
- Implement induction process for new business to ensure relevant business unit/ functions are aware of their needs
- Manage and represent the An Post Commercial team on various Projects.
- Project manage tender submissions for new retail products or services
- Demonstrate An Post Values and behaviours in your day to day work and address behaviour that supports/ conflicts with them.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
You will be a dynamic sales professional with at least three years’ trade and/or company experience and experience at managing major account relationships at a senior level. You must have experience in leading customer acquisition programmes and an in-depth knowledge of the markets that An Post competes in is key. You will have excellent organisational knowledge of An Post and excellent influencing skills with the ability to gain commitment. You must demonstrate commercial acumen and business awareness and be self-motivated, results driven and capable of working on your own initiative. A full clean driving licence is essential.
Critical Competencies: (The following competencies are essential to the delivery of results and/or to superior performance in this role)
About the Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package we offer access to the following:
An Post Company Medical Scheme
Paid Maternity Leave
Paid Paternity Leave
An Post Pension Scheme
On site gym, fitness classes and shower facilities
Secure on-site bicycle parking & Cycle to Work Scheme
Tax Saver Travel Pass
City centre location
How to Apply?
We welcome all interested candidates to submit a detailed CV to email@example.com by 5.00pm on Friday 12th November.
An Post is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and championing inclusivity. If you require any reasonable accommodations to assist you in participating in the employee selection process, please simply let us know. We heartily encourage all interested parties to apply!
We are committed to digital transformation enabling us to build customer-centred competitive services. Read more about our strategy as well as our CSR, sustainability and equality initiatives here!
About An Post
An Post is one of Ireland’s leading organisations, offering financial and postal services as well being a trusted gateway to government services. We are transforming from the old world of traditional letters and cash to the new digital world of e-commerce parcels and financial services. The An Post Corporate Centre supports and drives the bold strategic moves we’re taking as a sustainable, profitable business in the digital world.