Stamp Design Manager, Corporate Communications
Maternity Leave Cover
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to have an impact on one of Ireland’s most renowned companies, where you will develop the Irish Stamp Programme on behalf of the Irish State, aligned to the business and An Post’s brand purpose and to meet Government requirements.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Communications, you will ensure a robust process both in planning design and production along with preparation and execution of communications. You will ensure optimum artistic and commercial results while showcasing the best of Irish design across Ireland’s stamp programme.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
Creative Project Management:
- Facilitate the creative process for stamp design to ensure the annual programme is produced to the highest standard, maximising the potential of chosen topics and showcasing the best of Irish art and design.
- Annual programme and product planning, research and development in conjunction with commercial business.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with creative agencies/freelance partners, resource allocation, timing of production and approvals.
- Lead and manage Stamp Design and Production to ensure optimum omni-channel delivery from all stakeholders, working and ensuring delivery schedules throughout the production process.
- Ensure brand compliance and progression of new creative concepts with Senior Creative Leadership.
- Implement internal and external approval processes: Working within formal (government and governance) structures in the planning, design and production of stamp products, managing approval processes including licencing and contract completion, legal review, branding, risk review, proofing and QA.
Liaison with Government:
- Ensure the delivery of government submissions for annual stamp programmes, produced on behalf of the State.
- Maintaining standards, creating a balanced programme of historic, cultural, contemporary and collectible stamp products to form the annual output.
- Ensuring objective, balanced output through liaison with independent Philatelic Advisory Committee (PAC) and Stamp Design Advisory Committee (SDAC)
Corporate and Consumer public relations:
- Working with the wider Communications and Marketing teams, plan and deliver a calendar of impactful activity to maximise awareness, support and sales.
Knowledge & Experience
You will have a relevant third level degree with 3- 5 years’ recent experience in a similar role. You are an exceptional communicator with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders at a variety of levels. Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects effectively and managing multiple competing priorities is critical. Building and maintaining excellent relationships across multiple business functions and with external partners is key. You are confident, flexible and engaging in your approach and pride yourself on executing deliverables to an exceptional standard, both effectively and efficiently.
(The following competencies are critical to the delivery of results and/or to superior performance in this role:)
How to Apply?
- Technical and Professional Knowledge
- Influencing and Gaining Commitment
- Project Management
- Commercial Awareness
We welcome all interested candidates to submit a detailed CV to email@example.com by 5.00pm on Friday 2nd
An Post is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and championing inclusivity. If you require any reasonable accommodations to assist you in participating in the employee selection process, please simply let us know. We heartily encourage all interested parties to apply!
We are committed to digital transformation enabling us to build customer-centred competitive services. Read more about our strategy as well as our CSR, sustainability and equality initiatives at www.anpost.com
About An Post
An Post is one of Ireland’s leading organisations, offering financial and postal services as well being a trusted gateway to government services. We are transforming from the old world of traditional letters and cash to the new digital world of e-commerce parcels and financial services. The An Post Corporate Centre supports and drives the bold strategic moves we’re taking as a sustainable, profitable business in the digital world.