Social Media Manager - Level 3
An Post are looking for an experienced, strategic and creative Social Media Manager to join our Social Media team. As a Social Media Manager you will lead Social Media for An Post, and will be responsible for implementing our Social Media strategy in order to meet business objectives, increase our online presence and complement our ongoing marketing efforts.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define social media KPIs that align with business objectives
- Manage and oversee all social media content
- Collaborate with various An Post business units to develop campaign strategies and ideas that will bring campaigns to life on social media
- Work with creative teams, creative agencies and PR teams to ensure content is interesting, relevant and appealing to our customers
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Monitor growth and user engagement and suggest content optimisation
- Hire and train additional team members
- Ability to inspire others in the business to think socially
- Report regularly to Senior Management on social media performance
- Build a deep understanding of our target audience in order to deliver effective communications and support our business units with their communications requirements
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company and report notable threats to appropriate management
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- You will ideally have 5+ years of experience in a Social Media role (brand or agency) with both B2B and B2C experience with a working knowledge of social listening tools.
- You will be results oriented and KPI driven with excellent multitasking skills.
- You will be a critical thinker and have good problem-solving skills.
- You will be a team player with great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills and the ability to interface with and present to senior management on performance.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Fluency in Irish is an advantage.
- Great leadership skills with a proven track record of people management
- A working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics
- Highly knowledgeable in the principles of Search and Social
- Third level qualification in business, or digital marketing
- Experienced with social media management tools
- Knowledge of Social Media promotional tactics
- Excellent knowledge of social media best practice and understanding of social media KPIs
- Strategic Focus
- Leadership Skills
- Influencing and Gaining Commitment
- Technical/Professional Knowledge
- Results Driven & Detail-oriented
It is important to note that the nature of this role means that there will be some attendance at events outside of working hours, throughout the year.
About the Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package as an An Post employee you will have access to a wide range of benefits including:
- An Post Company Medical Scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- An Post Pension Scheme
- On site gym, fitness classes and shower facilities
- Secure on-site bicycle parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- City centre location in walking distance to all major transport services
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com
with the job title in the subject line by 5.00pm sharp on Monday, 20 January 2020.
About An Post
An Post has successfully restructured the company into two world-class businesses, An Post Mails & Parcels and An Post Retail, each with its own management team and long-term strategy.
The Mails & Parcels Business
is rapidly growing its eCommerce and mail marketing businesses, offsetting declining mail volumes, while still delivering the highest quality postal service to every home and business in Ireland. The business plays a fundamental role in Irish economic life as the backbone of eCommerce, making sure that communities across Ireland have the same access to goods as in major world cities.
Our Retail Business
already manages more cash than any other organisation in Ireland and we will continue to diversify and grow our financial and retail services while providing a trusted gateway to government services for our customers, both online and in person.
We aim to re-invent the post office network so every town and major village in Ireland has a modern post office, providing the financial technology services our customers need in a cashless society. We are committed to digital transformation and brand rejuvenation so we can offer customer-centred competitive services. You are welcome to read more about our strategy here
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plays a pivotal role in An Post in order to manage and develop long-term sustainability. Diversity and Inclusion
also plays a key part in our strategy, continuously evolving to be representative of our employees and the communities in which we serve.