Senior Marketing Executive
Temporary Maternity Assignment
About An Post
An Post has successfully restructured the company into two world-class businesses, An Post Mails & Parcels and An Post Retail, each with its own management team and long-term strategy.
The Mails & Parcels Business is rapidly growing its eCommerce and mail marketing businesses, offsetting declining mail volumes, while still delivering the highest quality postal service to every home and business in Ireland. The business plays a fundamental role in Irish economic life as the backbone of eCommerce, making sure that communities across Ireland have the same access to goods as in major world cities.
Our Retail Business already manages more cash than any other organisation in Ireland and we will continue to diversify and grow our financial and retail services while providing a trusted gateway to government services for our customers, both online and in person.
We aim to re-invent the post office network so every town and major village in Ireland has a modern post office, providing the financial technology services our customers need in a cashless society. We are committed to digital transformation and brand rejuvenation so we can offer customer-centred competitive services. https://www.anpost.com/About/Our-Strategy
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plays a pivotal role in An Post in order to manage and develop long-term sustainability. Diversity and Inclusion also plays a key part in our strategy, continuously evolving to be representative of our employees and the communities in which we serve.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing and Customer Experience Director, the Senior Marketing Executive is responsible for marketing of key products in An Post retail business. They develop and implement strategically driven marketing plans that align with the new strategic direction for the Retail business.
- Own the marketing plan for key products within the An Post retail portfolio (mix of both financial services and other consumer retail products) to deliver required brand and commercial results
- Work with Brand, Commercial and Product teams and external agencies to develop effective TTL campaigns including TV, radio, OOH, digital, DM, point of sale
- Develop performance scorecards for each campaign and continually monitor and report on results, implementing interventions as appropriate
- Work collaboratively with the retail business to support the development and roll out of new products and initiatives as required
- Collaborate with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders to deliver on required output
- Leverage customer insight and sales channel feedback to marketing propositions
- Manage the allocated marketing budget to ensure optimum utilisation of the spend
- Demonstrate An Post values and behaviours in your day to day work and address behaviour that supports/ conflicts with them.
Knowledge, experience and skills
- At least 5 years’ experience in financial services product marketing
- Proven ability to develop and implement TTL campaigns with a breadth of experience in the development of creative and media management across key media formats
- Proven ability to deliver on commercial objectives
- Relevant third level qualification in business/ marketing
- Commercial awareness
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Results orientation
- Building and maintaining relationships
About the benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package as an An Post employee you will have access to a wide range of benefits including:
- An Post Company Medical Scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- An Post Pension Scheme
- On site gym, fitness classes and shower facilities
- Secure on-site bicycle parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- City centre location in walking distance to all major transport services
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the job title in the subject line to arrive no later than 5.00pm on Wednesday 16th October 2019.