Search Engine Optimisation Manager
An Post is currently on a major transformation journey. Core to this is the digital strategy as we transition from old world to new, providing the backbone of e-commerce in Ireland, Government services and extending our range of Financial Services with the launch on An Post Money.
With over 15 million visitors coming to our website every year, making data driven decisions is key to prioritise development & provide business insight. 40% of all visits come from organic searches, and we want this to grow significantly over the next 2-3 years.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Performance, as Search Engine Optimisation Manager, you will produce meaningful recommendations that impact on the bottom line and will follow them through to implementation and impact analysis.
Our 5-year ambition is for 10 times growth in online revenue. This journey is already underway and as such you will be a key player in the delivery on this ambition for An Post.
- Define and lead the SEO strategy & roadmap for AnPost.com
- Create and manage reporting rank positions and trend analysis on an ongoing basis to Commerce and Financial services product & marketing teams.
- Build a delivery framework with the development team to implement significant technical SEO changes needed to ensure success in this area.
- Provide a SEO lens across all content being created online throughout the business to ensure that the maximum SEO benefit is being received from this content.
- Provide keyword search volumes and trends for all new propositions/products to be launched on the website.
- Work with internal partners such as Business/Product Owners and Marketing teams to ensure that SEO requirements are considered and become an integral part of any content being added to the website
- Develop clear critical metric reporting that works to clearly show the impact the SEO has on online revenue lines for An Post.
- Provide data-led insights (i.e. search term volumes) to enhance the future proposition development and website development.
- Continuous learning and curiosity for new digital innovations & competitive landing and their application to our digital strategy.
Knowledge & Experience:
You will be a team player with great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills and the ability to build/maintain excellent relationships across multiple business functions. You are confident, flexible and engaging in your approach and pride yourself on executing deliverables to an exceptional standard, both effectively and efficiently.
(The following competencies are essential to the delivery of results and/or to superior performance in this role:)
- Influencing & Gaining Commitment
- Strategic Focus
- Results Orientation
- Technical and Professional Knowledge
- Problem Solving & Analysis
About the Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package we offer access to the following:
- An Post Company Medical Scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- An Post Pension Scheme
- Secure on-site bicycle parking & Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- City centre location
How to Apply?
We welcome all interested candidates to submit a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7.00pm on Monday, 07th December 2020.
An Post is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and championing inclusivity. If you require any reasonable accommodations to assist you in participating in the employee selection process, please simply let us know. We heartily encourage all interested parties to apply!
About An Post
An Post is one of Ireland’s leading organisations, offering financial and postal services as well being a trusted gateway to government services. We are transforming from the old world of traditional letters and cash to the new digital world of e-commerce parcels and financial services. The An Post Corporate Centre supports and drives the bold strategic moves we’re taking as an enduring, profitable business in the digital world.
An Post’s core purpose — to act for the common good, improving the lives of people in Ireland, now and for generations to come — is aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, putting sustainability at the centre of everything we do.
We are committed to digital transformation enabling us to build customer-centred competitive services. Read more about our strategy as well as our CSR, sustainability and equality initiatives here!