Research & Insights Manager
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Brand and working alongside the Head of Communications & Sponsorship and Social Media Manager, the Research and Insights Manager is responsible for leading the delivery of the insights and research programme in An Post. The primary objective of this role is to create innovative insights to support An Post with effective market planning and product campaigns across both our Retail and Mails & Parcels Businesses.
- Lead ongoing customer insights generation, defining key overall trends using best in class research methodologies.
- Support the Brand, Retail and Mails & Parcels teams with their annual marketing planning processes.
- Use market research to drive action around the business by delivering strategic and tactical insights.
- Own the ongoing brand tracking work using insights derived to co-ordinate continuous improvement processes through data collection and action plans to enhance customer experiences.
- Own and deliver planning/consumer insight into all major customer facing communication briefs.
- Manage the relationship with research agencies and the planning functions within creative and media agencies.
- Lead customer segmentation on an ongoing basis, creating personas, adding to existing customer understanding of both B2B and B2C customer base.
- Provide best in class marketing analysis and performance management to track Return on Investment.
- Collaborate with and manage key stakeholders, including; Head of Brand, Head of Brand Communications & Sponsorship, Marketing Director – Retail, Marketing Director – Mails and Parcels, Marketing Managers and Product Owners.
Knowledge & Experience:
You will have 10+ years in-depth experience in research and insights or in a related field with membership of a relevant Marketing Society being desirable. You have excellent analytical and reporting skills with the ability to absorb and interpret data and information to draw insights and inform future business decisions. You are a team player with great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, enabling you to present complex information to stakeholders at all levels, including both the executive and management teams. A results driven individual with a strong commercial insight, you have demonstrable ability to drive and champion change. You are confident, flexible and engaging in your approach and are adept at building and maintaining excellent relationships across multiple business functions.
(The following competencies are critical to the delivery of results and/or to superior performance in this role)
- Technical & Professional Knowledge
- Problem solving and analysis
- Building and Maintaining Relationships
- Results Orientation
- Change Management
About the Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package we offer access to the following:
- An Post Company Medical Scheme
- An Post Pension Scheme
- PRIP Bonus Scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- An Post Employee Assistance Programme
- Digital gym with daily scheduled workouts
- Secure on-site bicycle parking & Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- City centre location
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed CV to email@example.com by 5.00pm on 19th May, 2021.
An Post is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and championing inclusivity. If you require any reasonable accommodations to assist you in participating in the employee selection process, please simply let us know. We heartily encourage all interested parties to apply!
About An Post
An Post is one of Ireland’s leading organisations, offering financial and postal services as well being a trusted gateway to government services. We are transforming from the old world of traditional letters and cash to the new digital world of e-commerce parcels and financial services. The An Post Corporate Centre supports and drives the bold strategic moves we’re taking as an enduring, profitable business in the digital world.
An Post’s core purpose — to act for the common good, improving the lives of people in Ireland, now and for generations to come — is aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, putting sustainability at the centre of everything we do.
We are committed to digital transformation enabling us to build customer-centred competitive services. Read more about our strategy as well as our CSR, sustainability and equality initiatives here!