Project Management Analyst, Corporate
This permanent position is reporting to the Head of Transformation, and working with the Chief Transformation Officer, your role will focus on monitoring the delivery of transformation and strategic initiatives in line with the business strategy and in accordance with governance frameworks in the Corporate Centre. You will work with a multitude of partners within the Corporate Centre, creating informative reports as well as project manage specific projects and contribute to the delivery of transformation initiatives.
- Work closely with partners and colleagues to ensure the delivery of strategic and transformation priorities and initiatives.
- Ensure that Project Governance and Change Management frameworks are adhered to and that project assets (e.g. project plans, RAIDS, etc.) are utilised and kept up to date.
- Monitor and manage the delivery of strategic projects, working with and supporting Project Managers to ensure delivery in line with required outcomes, within budget, on time and to the highest level of quality.
- Identify potential areas of conflict and interdependencies between projects, managing resolution and escalation processes where required.
- Ensure that the Project Governance and Change Management frameworks and project assets are fit for purpose, identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing where appropriate.
- Investigate business problems and opportunities by identifying, aggregating and analysing data, producing recommendations to inform decision making.
- Support the embedding of new ways of working through training and other interventions.
- Support the preparation and delivery of workshops and other sessions.
- Create documentation relating to processes or ways of working.
- Work with Function heads to develop the annual strategic and operating plans.
- Design and deliver high level, informative reports and provide quality ad-hoc Management Information.
- Project manage specific programmes or projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills required
You will have a relevant third level degree in a business or related discipline with a minimum three to four year’s recent, relevant experience in a similar role and hold a professional qualification in Project Management. Excellent numerical skills and the ability to turn data into useful and actionable insights is critical. Ability to communicate effectively, presenting complex details, concepts and information at the appropriate level relative to the audience is key. You are proactive and thrive on making a positive impact within an organisation, identifying solutions and opportunities for improvement within the business.
Critical Competencies:(The following competencies are critical to the delivery of results and/or to superior performance in this role)
- Problem solving & analysis
- Change Management
- Influencing & gaining commitment
- Project Management
- Strategic focus
About the Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package we offer access to the following:
- An Post Company Medical Scheme
- An Post Pension Scheme
- PRIP Bonus Scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- An Post Employee Assistance Programme
- Digital gym with daily scheduled workouts
- Secure on-site bicycle parking & Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- City centre location
- Hybrid Working
How to Apply?
We welcome all interested candidates to submit a detailed CV by 5.00pm on 15th
March 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org
At An Post we appreciate the value that diversity brings and believe our workforce should be reflective of the customers and communities we serve. That is why we actively welcome applications from people from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate based on gender, age, race, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, membership of the Travelling community, or family status. An Post is committed to having an inclusive workplace where every employee feels they belong. If you require accommodations to be made during the recruitment process, or have questions relating to accessibility, please reach out to us via the contact information outlined at the top of this webpage.
About An Post
An Post is one of Ireland’s leading organisations, offering financial and postal services as well as being a trusted gateway to government services. We are transforming from the old world of traditional letters and cash to the new digital world of e-commerce parcels and financial services.
An Post’s core purpose — to act for the common good, improving the lives of people in Ireland, now and for generations to come — is aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, putting sustainability at the centre of everything we do. Corporate Social Responsibility plays a pivotal role at An Post as we focus on developing long-term sustainability. Diversity and Inclusion are also embedded in our strategy, as we continuously evolve to be representative of our employees and the communities we serve. Visit our website to read more about our strategy and our progress today!