Product Operations Manager, Current Accounts and FX Financial Services
As Product Operations Manager – Current Accounts and FX, you will be responsible for the development of a centre of expertise to manage the delivery of change and the operating model that underpins the Current Accounts and FX product range. You will have a deep understanding of Current Account and FX Products internal and third party operating models. You will be the organisation’s first line of defence ensuring all products and processes are compliant with all relevant legislation, regulation and industry best practice. The customer will always be the centre of all decisions relating to service.
Knowledge & Experience
- Responsible for product compliance with all relevant legislation, regulation and industry best practice in conjunction with the Compliance Manager.
- Ownership of the end-to-end product journey and operational processes for Current Account and FX customer journey.
- Collaborates with the third party service suppliers to ensure delivery and optimisation of all product changes, operational processes, systems, infrastructure, product collateral and resources.
- Engages closely with Third party suppliers to ensure consistent delivery of services.
- Manages the operational performance of third party suppliers against agreed SLA.
- Instigates, analyses and interprets detailed customer, competitor, complaint and market analysis to drive decisions and recommendations to improve operational delivery of products.
- Owns, maintains, develops and enhances products KPIs, dashboards and reporting
- Responsible for providing timely and accurate applications, sales and maturity forecasts to operational teams.
- Identifies, validates, owns business case and sets clear requirements for strategic and tactical operational changes to improve operational services.
- Identifies opportunities to enhance product features and works closely with IT developers to design, develop, test and implement the new features.
- Participates in payments governance forums providing regular, accurate insight and recommendations.
- Provides clear, timely and accurate requirements for the delivery of BAU change.
- Manages Third Party supplier relationships and ensure regular reviews of delivery of services is undertaken.
- Collate and process all regulatory returns in respect of the current account.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in a regulated financial services environment, ideally current accounts, be highly knowledgeable in the cards industry and have a strong understanding of digital capability and will be up-to-date with payments and AML regulatory environment. A level 8 qualification in a relevant discipline in desirable.
You will demonstrate the ability to influence at all levels in the organisation, backed up by strong numeracy and excel skills, communication skills and presentation skills. A team-player, you will need to demonstrate commitment to and flexibility in the role.
Critical Competencies: (The following competencies are critical to the delivery of results and/or to superior performance in this role)
- Technical & Professional Knowledge
- Influencing & Gaining Commitment
- Customer Focus
- Results Orientation
How to Apply
Please complete this submit a detailed CV to email@example.com by 24th March 2022.
An Post is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and championing inclusivity. If you require any reasonable accommodations to assist you in participating in the employee selection process, please simply let us know. We heartily encourage all interested parties to apply!
About the Benefits
- An Post Company Medical Scheme
- An Post Pension Scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- An Post Employee Assistance Programme
- Digital gym with daily scheduled workouts
- Secure on-site bicycle parking & Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
About An Post
An Post has successfully restructured the company into two world-class businesses, An Post Mails & Parcels and An Post Retail, each with its own management team and long-term strategy.
Our Retail Business already manages more cash than any other organisation in Ireland and we will continue to diversify and grow our financial and retail services while providing a trusted gateway to government services for our customers, both online and in person.
We aim to re-invent the post office network so every town and major village in Ireland has a modern post office, providing the financial technology services our customers need in a cashless society. We are committed to digital transformation and brand rejuvenation so we can offer customer-centred competitive services. We invite you to read more about our strategy here.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plays a pivotal role in An Post in order to manage and develop long-term sustainability. Diversity and Inclusion also plays a key part in our strategy, continuously evolving to be representative of our employees and the communities in which we serve.