Product Manager, Credit Products Financial Services
As Product Manager – Credit Products, you will be responsible for the management of the Credit Products range over the full product lifecycle from ideation through development, launch sale, and finally closure. You will have a deep understanding of the Credit Products market and segment needs and will represent the voice of the customer at all touch-points in the customer journey. You will be the organisations first line of defence ensuring all products and processes are compliant with all relevant legislation, regulation and industry best practice. The role will report to the Senior Manager Credit Products.
Knowledge & Experience
- Responsible for product compliance with all relevant legislation, regulation and industry best practice in conjunction with the Compliance Manager
- Ownership of the end-to-end product journey and operational processes
- Collaborates with the ops team to ensure delivery and optimisation of all product change, operational processes, systems, infrastructure and resources
- Instigates, analyses and interprets detailed customer, competitor, complaint and market analysis to drive decisions and recommendations
- Owns, maintains, develops and improves products critical metrics, dashboards and reporting
- Responsible for providing timely and accurate applications, sales and maturity forecasts to operational teams
- Identifies, validates, owns business case and sets clear requirements for strategic and tactical product changes/launches
- Works with marketing to define and execute the requirements for the annual product marketing plan and managing ongoing monitoring of effectiveness of the plan
- Participates in credit products governance forums providing regular, accurate insight and recommendations
- Accountable for the preparation of high quality product recommendations supported by detailed analytics and cost/benefit and risk analysis
- Provides clear, timely and accurate requirements for the delivery of BAU change
- Management of timely and accurate rate change implementation
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years experience in a regulated financial services environment, ideally credit products, be highly knowledgeable of the credit regulatory environment and have a solid understanding of digital capability. A level 8 qualification in a relevant subject area is desirable.
You will be customer focused and demonstrate the ability to influence at all levels in the organisation. Strong numeracy and excel skills, communication skills and presentation abilities are also required. A team-player, you will need to demonstrate commitment to and flexibility in the role.
Critical Competencies: (The following competencies are critical to the delivery of results and/or to superior performance in this role)
- Technical & Professional Knowledge
- Influencing & Gaining Commitment
- Customer Focus
- Results Orientation
You should send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receipt of applications is 5.00pm on 9th of May 2022.
About the Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package we offer access to the following:
- An Post Company Medical Scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- An Post Pension Scheme
- On site gym, fitness classes and shower facilities
- Secure on-site bicycle parking & Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- City centre location
About An Post
An Post is one of Ireland’s leading organisations, offering financial and postal services as well being a trusted gateway to government services. We are transforming from the old world of traditional letters and cash to the new digital world of e-commerce parcels and financial services. The An Post Corporate Centre supports and drives the bold strategic moves we’re taking as a sustainable, profitable business in the digital world.