Performance Marketing Manager, Retail- Temporary
This is a temporary position within the Retail Marketing team within An Post is responsible for the development and implementation of strategically driven marketing plans that drive recruitment and retention of An Post customers. This is achieved by working closely with colleagues in the Product team, Brand team and support services. The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent performance marketing, digital skills with strong analytical and commercial acumen, great people and collaboration skills, and a tenacity to achieve business goals while always putting the customer first.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development and implementation of display, content and social elements as part of integrated larger marketing campaigns ensuring that campaign elements are always delivered on time and within budget to industry best practice
- Be the end to end owner of search engine marketing (SEM) responsible for all aspects of SEM and PPC from strategy to implantation to ensure that commercial targets are met
- Responsibility for performance marketing for Retail digital platforms (web, app, voice etc.) and ensure they are structured and optimised to deliver commercial targets
- Support in the development of an overall measurement strategy for An Post retail marketing.
- Manage reporting for campaigns and focus on distillation of data into actionable insights
- Collaborating with a wide variety of internal and external partners to provide marketing support and PR responsive to customer needs and market opportunities
- Drive a culture of data driven decision making within An Post retail. Do this by consistently providing evidence based insights (using data) in a format that is easily understandable for key decision makers within the business.
- Demonstrating An Post Values and behaviours in your day to day work and address behaviour that supports/ conflicts with them.
- Monitoring and manage budgets – identifying and implementing cost savings where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years marketing experience in a commercial/retail organisation and a strong understanding of commercials and digital marketing, strategy and best practice. Marketing/Business/PR/Data/Computer Science or relevant experience in a leading marketing department, agency or other relevant business is required.
You will have experience running integrated marketing campaigns at scale and performance marketing mind-set to turn every campaign or partnership into a significant growth engine. A willingness and ability to dive into performance metrics and continuously improve the way we go-to-market based on performance metrics is required. Creativity to develop innovative campaign ideas is key.
Critical Competencies: (The following competencies are critical to the delivery of results and/or to superior performance in this role)
- Commercial Awareness
- Technical/Professional knowledge – including data/measurement and commercial reporting
- Results orientation
- Analysis - Ability to interpret data and results, develop insights and adapt and optimise campaign
About the Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package we offer access to the following:
How to Apply?
- An Post Company Medical Scheme
- PRIP Bonus Scheme
- An Post Employee Assistance Programme
- Digital gym with daily scheduled workouts
- Secure on-site bicycle parking & Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- City centre location
- Hybrid Working
We welcome all interested candidates to submit a detailed CV by 5.00pm on 14th
March 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org
At An Post we appreciate the value that diversity brings and believe our workforce should be reflective of the customers and communities we serve. That is why we actively welcome applications from people from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate based on gender, age, race, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, membership of the Travelling community, or family status. An Post is committed to having an inclusive workplace where every employee feels they belong. If you require accommodations to be made during the recruitment process, or have questions relating to accessibility, please reach out to us via the contact information outlined at the top of this webpage.
About An Post
An Post is one of Ireland’s leading organisations, offering financial and postal services as well as being a trusted gateway to government services. We are transforming from the old world of traditional letters and cash to the new digital world of e-commerce parcels and financial services.
An Post’s core purpose — to act for the common good, improving the lives of people in Ireland, now and for generations to come — is aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, putting sustainability at the centre of everything we do. Corporate Social Responsibility plays a pivotal role at An Post as we focus on developing long-term sustainability. Diversity and Inclusion are also embedded in our strategy, as we continuously evolve to be representative of our employees and the communities we serve. Visit our website to read more about our strategy and our progress today!