Medical Secretary, CMO Office, Senior Secretary level
An Post values and acknowledges the contribution of its employees to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the Company. By providing access to our Occupational Health Service, employees receive assistance in handling/resolving health, work-related and personal difficulties which, if left unattended may adversely affect attendance, work performance and quality of life.
Reporting to the CMO you will provide administrative support to the CMO and the Occupational Health team to provide best-in-class service to our employees and future employees. Working both independently and with the wider team, you will share and receive experience and insights to continuously improve the quality of our service.
- Greeting visitors and providing a pleasant reception service for the Occupational Health Department.
- Receiving and handling queries from employees and external suppliers. (Doctors/Consultants) through phone calls and emails.
- Receiving deliveries, handling incoming and outgoing mail.
- Performing administrative tasks i.e. file management - creating, maintaining, scanning, distributing and deleting as appropriate, photocopying etc.
- Arranging appointments and diary management.
- Managing data access requests and return the required information to our Data Office or Solicitors office as appropriate.
- Maintaining spreadsheets and tracing progress of requests.
- Receipt of Management referrals, recording and forwarding all relevant information to the appropriate team member.
- Providing case conference support.
- Managing stationary and stock supplies for the area and process purchase order requests.
- Invoice processing using the IFS system and ensuring that financial/tax details are supplied by suppliers (Doctors/Consultants).
- Work closely with all other relevant An Post sections, HR Support Sections and external partners.
- Be a customer advocate for driving change which enhances customer experience on every interaction.
- Work as a part of a dynamic and continuously evolving team and provide administration support to the full team.
- As a member of Occupational Health and Support staff you are bound by a duty of confidentiality to the employee.
- Maintaining GDPR protocols and strict confidentiality at all times is a key part of this position.
Knowledge and Experience
A minimum of two years’ customer service experience is required along with excellent pc skills. You are highly motivated and passionate about delivering an outstanding customer service experience. Strong time management skills and the ability to deal with several tasks at once is key. Your motivation and enthusiasm allow you to excel in both a team and individual environment. You have open and receptive communication skills and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times. You are organised, self-motivated and constantly seeking smarter ways of working.
- Customer & quality focused
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Attention to detail
- Planning and Organisational skills
About the Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package we offer access to the following:
- An Post Company Medical Scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- An Post Pension Scheme
- On site gym, fitness classes and shower facilities
- Secure on-site bicycle parking & Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- City centre location
How to Apply?
We welcome all interested candidates to submit a detailed CV to to firstname.lastname@example.org
on Tuesday 19th of April 2022
An Post is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and championing inclusivity. If you require any reasonable accommodations to assist you in participating in the employee selection process, please simply let us know. We heartily encourage all interested parties to apply!
We are committed to digital transformation enabling us to build customer-centred competitive services. Read more about our strategy as well as our CSR, sustainability and equality initiatives here
About An Post
An Post is one of Ireland’s leading organisations, offering financial and postal services as well being a trusted gateway to government services. We are transforming from the old world of traditional letters and cash to the new digital world of e-commerce parcels and financial services. The An Post Corporate Centre supports and drives the bold strategic moves we’re taking as a sustainable, profitable business in the digital world.