Marketing Specialist, Retail
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist will be responsible for helping to develop and deliver marketing for a range of retail and Financial Service products to engage our customers and drive sales.
You will be familiar with TTL advertising and have experience working within a marketing team. You will be well organised with strong attention to detail, communication skills, and a tenacity to achieve our business goals while always putting the customer first
The principal responsibilities associated with the role include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in development of marketing plans to deliver required brand and commercial results for propositions and products
- Working closely with Digital Marketing, Brand, Commercial and Product teams and external agencies to develop effective TTL campaigns including TV, radio, OOH, digital, DM, point of sale
- Working with the CRM team to develop new customer contact plans and comms pieces
- Support the Marketing Manager in execution of all campaigns, monitoring results and implementing interventions as appropriate
- Working collaboratively with the retail business and its key internal and external stakeholders to support the development and roll out of new products and initiatives as required
- Working with the marketing operations team to create and manage all brochure ware and management of stock.
- Working to a defined budget as issued by the Marketing Manager for all campaign activity ensuring optimum utilisation of the spend
- Help evaluate the performance of campaigns and customer comms to delivery improvements and growth
- Demonstrate An Post values and behaviours in your day to day work and address behaviour that supports/ conflicts with them.
You will have at least 1 -2 years’ experience in a financial consumer marketing role and a relevant third level qualification in business/ marketing. The ability to recruit, engage and cross-sell to customers a significant advantage. Proven track record of developing and implementing TTL campaigns with a breadth of experience in the development of creative and media management across key media formats is key. You will demonstrate strong interpersonal/people skills and an understanding of the commercial responsibilities of a retail marketing team to the company’s performance.
Critical Competencies:(The following competencies are crucial to the delivery of results and/or to superior performance in this role)
- Commercial Awareness
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Results Orientation
- Building and Maintaining Relationships
About the Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package we offer access to the following:
- An Post Company Medical Scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- An Post Pension Scheme
- On site gym, fitness classes and shower facilities
- Secure on-site bicycle parking & Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- City centre location
How to Apply
We welcome all interested candidates to submit a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00pm on Friday 21st January 2022
An Post is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and championing inclusivity. If you require any reasonable accommodations to assist you in participating in the employee selection process, please simply let us know. We heartily encourage all interested parties to apply!
We are committed to digital transformation enabling us to build customer-centred competitive services. Read more about our strategy as well as our CSR, sustainability and equality initiatives here!
About An Post
An Post is one of Ireland’s leading organisations, offering financial and postal services as well being a trusted gateway to government services. We are transforming from the old world of traditional letters and cash to the new digital world of e-commerce parcels and financial services. The An Post Corporate Centre supports and drives the bold strategic moves we’re taking as a sustainable, profitable business in the digital world.