Marketing Communications Manager
About An Post
An Post has successfully restructured the company into two world-class businesses, An Post Mails & Parcels and An Post Retail, each with its own management team and long-term strategy.
The Mails & Parcels Business is rapidly growing its eCommerce and mail marketing businesses, offsetting declining mail volumes, while still delivering the highest quality postal service to every home and business in Ireland. The business plays a fundamental role in Irish economic life as the backbone of eCommerce, making sure that communities across Ireland have the same access to goods as in major world cities.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Communications lead, the Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for marketing of key products/services in An Post Mails and Parcels business. They develop and implement strategically driven marketing plans that align with the strategic direction for the Mails and Parcels business
- Work with the Marketing communications lead to plan for key products/services within the An Post Mails and Parcels portfolio to deliver required commercial results.
- Work with Brand and Product teams and external agencies to develop effective ATL and TTL campaigns including TV, radio, OOH, digital, DM, point of sale.
- Manage and deliver b2b and b2c events to support Mails and Parcels commercial targets.
- Develop performance scorecards for each campaign and continually monitor and report on results, implementing interventions as appropriate.
- Work collaboratively with the retail business to lead the development and roll out of promotion and initiatives of Mails and Parcels products/services.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders to deliver on required output.
- Leverage customer insight and sales channel feedback to marketing propositions.
- Manage the allocated marketing budget to ensure optimum utilisation of the spend.
- Demonstrate An Post values and behaviours in your day to day work and address behaviour that supports/ conflicts with them.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing
- Proven ability to develop and implement TTL campaigns with a breadth of experience in the development of creative and media management across key media formats
- Proven ability to deliver on commercial objectives
- Relevant third level qualification in business/ marketing
- Commercial Awareness
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Results orientation
- Building and maintaining relationships
We encourage all interested candidates to submit a detailed CV to Recruitment@anpost.ie by 5.00pm on 22nd July 2020.
An Post is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and championing inclusivity. If you require any reasonable accommodations to assist you in participating in our employee selection process, please simply let us know. We welcome all interested parties to apply.
About the Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package as an An Post employee you will have access to a wide range of benefits including:
- An Post Company Medical Scheme
- Market leading Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- On site gym, fitness classes and shower facilities
- Secure on-site bicycle parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- City centre location in walking distance to all major transport services