Marketing Communications Manager
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, the Marketing Communications Executive is responsible for assisting marketing of key products/services in An Post Mails and Parcels business.
- Work with the Marketing communications manager to plan for key products/services within the An Post Mails and Parcels portfolio to deliver required commercial results.
- Work with Brand and Product teams and external agencies to develop effective ATL and TTL campaigns including TV, radio, OOH, digital, DM, point of sale.
- Assist and deliver b2b and b2c events to support Mails and Parcels commercial targets.
- Monitor all marketing plans ensuring that all targets and schedules are being met.
- Roll out M&P promotions and initiatives of Mails and Parcels products/services.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders to deliver on required output.
- Demonstrate An Post values and behaviours in your day to day work and address behaviour that supports/ conflicts with them.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in marketing
- Proven ability to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to deliver on commercial objectives
- Relevant third level qualification in business/ marketing
- Commercial Awareness
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Results Orientation
- Building and Maintaining Relationships
About the Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package as an An Post employee you will have access to a wide range of benefits including:
- An Post Company Medical Scheme
- Market leading Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- On site gym, fitness classes and shower facilities
- Secure on-site bicycle parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- City centre location in walking distance to all major transport services
How To Apply?
We encourage all interested candidates to submit a detailed CV to Recruitment@anpost.ie
by 5.00pm on 14th October 2020
An Post is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and championing inclusivity. If you require any reasonable accommodations to assist you in participating in our employee selection process, please simply let us know. We welcome all interested parties to apply!
About An Post
An Post has successfully restructured the company into two world-class businesses, An Post Mails & Parcels and An Post Retail, each with its own management team and long-term strategy.
The Mails & Parcels Business is rapidly growing its eCommerce and mail marketing businesses, offsetting declining mail volumes, while still delivering the highest quality postal service to every home and business in Ireland. The business plays a fundamental role in Irish economic life as the backbone of eCommerce, making sure that communities across Ireland have the same access to goods as in major world cities.
Read more about our strategy as well as our CSR, sustainability and equality initiatives here