MS Dynamics/CRM Analyst and Support Specialist
An Post Customer Services, Sales & Marketing areas use MS Dynamics 365 for their day to day business needs. MS Dynamics is integrated with a number of other business applications.
This important role provides skilled technical application support to the business working alongside vendor and internal teams. The role is focused on ensuring the system meets business service level requirements, maintains compliance with governance standards and that changes/projects are progressed within required timelines and quality.
This is a temporary positon and the successful candidate will work alongside an existing team member, vendor and specialist roles within the An Post GTS function.
- Support MS Dynamics CRM System including Customer Services, Sales & Marketing Modules.
- Maintain progress (including scoping, design, testing & implementation activity) together with Vendor and internal resources on approved CRs & Projects (technologies to include MS Dynamics, Power Virtual Agent, Omni Channel etc.).
- Work with business team on pipeline management, co-ordination and release planning of change requests / projects proposed by business partners.
- Business analysis of requirements of changes / projects proposed by business partners.
- Maintain oversight of MS Dynamics Configuration including helpdesk statistics, annual security review, audit action points, internal standards compliance, vulnerability management assessments, incident management etc.
- Update & maintain support knowledge base.
- Support & Co-ordinate Microsoft bi-annual Dynamics product wave releases.
- Troubleshoot interfaces between Microsoft Dynamics, JDEdwards, An Post website and other key internal applications.
- Vendor and Business Partner co-ordination.
Knowledge & Experience
The ideal candidate will have a relevant third level qualification and technical knowledge/skills of working with Microsoft 365 Suite (Dynamics CRM, Customer Services, Sales, Marketing), some knowledge of Microsoft Azure and power platform technologies. At least 2/3 years’ satisfactory relevant experience in a similar support role is required.
You should have business analysis skills and should also have experience of working alongside vendors and project management resources and also have working knowledge of GDPR, security and privacy controls. A customer focus, with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing is key. Excellent organisational and data analysis skills together with attention to detail and ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative are required. You will also be results orientated and be flexible in a changing environment.
Critical Competencies: (The following competencies are critical to the delivery of results and/or to superior performance in this role)
- Technical & Professional Knowledge
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Attention to Detail
About the Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package we offer access to the following:
- An Post Company Medical Scheme
- An Post Employee Assistance Programme
- Digital gym with daily scheduled workouts
- Secure on-site bicycle parking & Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- City centre location
- Hybrid Working
How to Apply?
We welcome all interested candidates to submit a detailed CV by 5.00pm on 14th
March 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org
At An Post we appreciate the value that diversity brings and believe our workforce should be reflective of the customers and communities we serve. That is why we actively welcome applications from people from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate based on gender, age, race, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, membership of the Travelling community, or family status. An Post is committed to having an inclusive workplace where every employee feels they belong. If you require accommodations to be made during the recruitment process, or have questions relating to accessibility, please reach out to us via the contact information outlined at the top of this webpage.
About An Post
An Post is one of Ireland’s leading organisations, offering financial and postal services as well as being a trusted gateway to government services. We are transforming from the old world of traditional letters and cash to the new digital world of e-commerce parcels and financial services.
An Post’s core purpose — to act for the common good, improving the lives of people in Ireland, now and for generations to come — is aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, putting sustainability at the centre of everything we do. Corporate Social Responsibility plays a pivotal role at An Post as we focus on developing long-term sustainability. Diversity and Inclusion are also embedded in our strategy, as we continuously evolve to be representative of our employees and the communities we serve. Visit our website to read more about our strategy and our progress today