Head of Digital Performance
An Post is currently on a major transformation journey. Core to this is the digital strategy as we transition from old world to new, providing the backbone of eCommerce in Ireland, Government services and extending our range of Financial Services with the launch on An Post Money.
A new dedicated Digital function has recently been established to create the innovative digital framework and operating model that will enable An Post to redefine existing service offerings, as well as launch new products and services in order to attract new customer segments. This journey is already underway, and we are now looking for a Digital leader to drive digital usage and performance in order to achieve An Post’s ambitious digital growth targets.
The Head of Digital Performance will report to the Chief Digital Officer and will develop An Post’s eCommerce capability in order to achieve significant digital usage, channel share, volume and revenue growth targets primarily on An Post’s transactional digital assets. The primary focus will be on delivering the Digital channel sales and support KPI’s through best-in-class digital user experiences for our customers. The role will work across An Post’s diverse range of eCommerce, Mails and Parcels, Financial Services and Government service propositions, including An Post Money and An Post Commerce brands. The person will be continually ensure that output is always data and/or insight led.
Specific Tasks will include:
- Define and deliver the Digital sales program across all brands for customer onboarding, usage, engagement, upsell and retention.
- Manage sales activity planning, performance measurement and end to end digital sales journeys
- Monitor and optimise key performance indicators and levers including analytics, CRO, net fulfilment conversion in order to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Work with Marketing and Product teams to measure and optimise ROI of all digital advertising & media (paid, SEO, social) in order to deliver Digital KPI’s
- Work with customer support teams to develop Digital First customer engagement model
- Act as the Digital Product owner for eCommerce initiatives as part of the agile delivery process
- Be the Digital go-to-market lead for cross-organisation strategic initiatives
- Drive a mindset of digital first to ensure GTM strategies align to other channels and optimises omnichannel opportunities where possible to ensure a unified customer experience
- Act as the primary point of contact for internal stakeholders, and feed requirements into the digital delivery roadmap
- Delivery of conversion and acquisition targets (value & volume) and customer engagement KPI’s
- Broaden An Post data, analytics and insights capability
- Effective analytics/reporting and communication to ensure actual performance is tracked against expected results
- Design and drive a clear digital sales and support action plan with detailed initiatives to deliver digital growth targets
- Leveraging user insights to optimise customer acquisition and onboarding journeys
- Provide thought leadership to internal stakeholders around best practice solutions and innovation opportunities
- Develop business cases for continued digital infrastructure investment
The role will suit a Digital commercial leader with a track record of driving and exceeding digital acquisition and customer engagement growth KPI’s
Ideally, the appointee will also have a strong understanding of digital analytics and digital marketing. She / He must bring excellent personal leadership skills and the special ability to convert complex business requirements into logical and clear digital solutions
The ideal candidate should have a blend of commercial acumen, customer experience & digital technical knowledge.
She / He will have demonstrable leadership qualities, vision & change management skills necessary to cultivate the digital vision within An Post
Ideally the candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- 5+ years Digital Sales and Performance Management
- Proven record of growing Digital performance in a large scale organisation
- UX, digital analytics and CRO techniques
- Commercial focus
- Leadership & Change management
- Operational Excellence
- Communication & Influencing
- Business and/or IT qualification to degree level
If you feel you meet the specification outlined above, please send a detailed CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Services Unit
Block 2D General Post Office
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 24 May 2019.
An Post is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome suitably qualified applicants from all sections of the community.