Head of Contact Centre
As Head of Contact Centre, this newly created position will see you will lead the delivery of a significant and exciting Customer Service transformation programme through the implementation of a single An Post Customer Care Centre. You will ensure delivery of best in class customer service to all An Post customers throughout our Mails & Parcels, Retail and Corporate Centre operations, while also providing insight and identifying opportunities to deliver a dynamic service to enrich customer experience.
- Lead the implementation of the target operating model design for the future of a single An Post Customer Care centre.
- Execute the identified strategy including establishment of a new organisational structure and associated ways of working, implementation of digital capabilities, workforce management optimisation and technology implementation including telephony solutions and data analytics.
- Be accountable for the achievement of key performance indicators across the An Post Customer Service landscape, including internal customers, and external partners and service providers
- Lead the vision of delivering consistent, high quality customer service through developing a culture of coaching and feedback at all levels to ensure a best-in-class offering.
- Be responsible for operational excellence; proactively manage and identify opportunities, risks and issues across the An Post Customer Care centre, and develop contingency plans to ensure that any issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Develop and foster a culture of continuous improvement with a team that feels empowered to put the customer first.
- Own the relationships with internal customers, external partners and service providers; build and manage those relationships to create a customer contact centre that delivers value to An Post.
Knowledge & Experience
The successful candidate will be a strong leader who has demonstrable experience in delivering high-quality service, putting the customer first. You are a champion of creating a vision to deliver strategic change through an empowered team. Practical senior management experience of delivering large-scale transformation projects is critical. You will have robust operational and business change knowledge from a Contact Centre environment including experience in Contact Centre operating models, channel optimisation, call routing, IVR, AI, workforce management and automation. You will be able to demonstrate ability to adapt to changing needs within the challenges of transformation, thinking laterally, presenting innovative and feasible solutions. Experience leading Contact Centre teams within the Financial Services sector is an advantage.
(The following competencies are critical to the delivery of results and/or to superior performance in this role:)
- Change Management
- Commercial Awareness
- Influencing & Gaining Commitment
About the Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package we offer access to the following:
- An Post Company Medical Scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- An Post Pension Scheme
- On site gym, fitness classes and shower facilities
- Secure on-site bicycle parking & Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- City centre location
How to Apply?
We welcome all interested candidates to submit a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00pm on Wednesday 19th August 2020
An Post is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and championing inclusivity. If you require any reasonable accommodations to assist you in participating in the employee selection process, please simply let us know. We heartily encourage all interested parties to apply!
About An Post
An Post has successfully restructured into two world-class businesses, An Post Mails & Parcels and An Post Retail, each with its own management team and long-term strategy. The Mails & Parcels Business is rapidly growing its eCommerce and mail marketing businesses, offsetting declining mail volumes, while still delivering the highest quality postal service to every home and business in Ireland. The business plays a fundamental role in Irish economic life as the backbone of eCommerce, making sure that communities across Ireland have the same access to goods as in major world cities.
We are committed to digital transformation enabling us to build customer-centred competitive services. Read more about our strategy as well as our CSR, sustainability and equality initiatives at here