HR Solutions Project Leader, An Post GTS Oracle HCM – 2 Year Contract
An Post have commenced a programme to implement Oracle HCM as its primary HR solution, delivering HR Transformation to the business and seamlessly integrating Oracle HCM with existing solutions and 3rd party service providers.
We wish to appoint a Project Leader to join our existing GTS HR Solution team. Our GTS HR Solution team will partner with the HR business and System Implementers to deliver Oracle HCM and HR business transformation. You will report to a GTS Project Manager, working alongside GTS team members with whom you will collaborate, share, build solutions and provide Oracle HCM knowledge transfer.
An Post HR solutions gather and record HR data at source, adhering to tight processing schedules for generation of weekly payment to over 9,000 staff and 6,000 pensioners. Our solutions capture HR costing and financial data for posting to An Post’s financial and BI systems for detailed analysis and management of staff activities and expenditures.
- Work alongside the GTS HR Solutions team, partnering with our HR business and systems implementers to deliver Oracle HCM implementation.
- Impart and share Oracle HCM expertise with GTS team members in support of knowledge transfer and GTS digital transformation.
- Make recommendation to design process, deliver subsequent configurations, system testing, implementation and support functions.
- Work with our system implementer and GTS teams to support OIC integrations. To include REST and SOAP calls, FBDI File Uploads and extracting Oracle HCM Cloud data using BIPublsiher reports, analysis and OTBI Reports.
- Work with our system implementer and GTS teams to support Oracle HCM cloud environment/system administration, patching and update cycles.
- Work to An Post’s governance, compliance, planning and project management processes.
- Lead and take ownership of system/process change, identifying and documenting technical/functional requirements, workflows, information sources and system specifications.
- Perform related or new responsibilities, when assigned or requested.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills required
The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team, leading and communicating effectively with GTS team members and business/systems users.
You will possess strong technical, business and customer care skills. A minimum of 5 years’ experience is required and a relevant third level qualification is desirable for this post.
The ideal candidate will have experience of many or all of the following:
- Oracle HCM Cloud modules and Oracle support services.
- Data migration, data cleansing and data transformation.
- Delivering data integration/migration through OIC.
- Experience of Oracle Reports/Forms, Oracle Workflow, OTBI Reports.
- Experience of Oracle development tools, system administration, Oracle HCM database structure, patching, update cycles and knowledge of a multi-Org architecture.
- Java Script, SQL, HTML and IIS or equivalent.
- Scripting and automation (PowerShell or equivalent).
- Must have experience of translating business requirements, through design and delivering best in class business/technical solutions.
- Knowledge of JIRA or equivalent project management tool.
- ITIL process Knowledge.
Critical Competencies: (The following competencies are critical to the delivery of results and/or to superior performance in this role)
- Technical & Professional Knowledge
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Communication Skills
- Results orientation
About the Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package we offer access to the following:
- An Post Company Medical Scheme
- An Post Pension Scheme
- PRIP Bonus Scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- An Post Employee Assistance Programme
- Digital gym with daily scheduled workouts
- Secure on-site bicycle parking & Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- City centre location
- Hybrid Working Option
How to Apply?
We welcome all interested candidates to submit a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
by 12 April 2023.
At An Post we appreciate the value that diversity brings and believe our workforce should be reflective of the customers and communities we serve. That is why we actively welcome applications from people from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate based on gender, age, race, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, membership of the Travelling community, or family status. An Post is committed to having an inclusive workplace where every employee feels they belong. If you require accommodations to be made during the recruitment process, or have questions relating to accessibility, please contact us via the details at the top of this webpage.
About An Post
An Post is one of Ireland’s leading organisations, offering financial and postal services as well as being a trusted gateway to government services. We are transforming from the old world of traditional letters and cash to the new digital world of e-commerce parcels and financial services.
An Post’s core purpose — to act for the common good, improving the lives of people in Ireland, now and for generations to come — is aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, putting sustainability at the centre of everything we do. Corporate Social Responsibility plays a pivotal role at An Post as we focus on developing long-term sustainability. Diversity and Inclusion are also embedded in our strategy, as we continuously evolve to be representative of our employees and the communities we serve. Visit our webpage to read more about our strategy and our progress today!